Prologue

PROLOGUE

"Where are they?" I raised my eyebrows while looking for someone to pick me up, I've been standing and waiting in front of the airport for 20 minutes and my head is so hot.

Sh*t!

2 years since I feel the summer season in the Philippines, and my skin feels like it's going burn from waiting.

"D*mn what's going on? Nobody miss me uh?" I immediately grabbed my phone to call my personal assistant.

"Where are you Dana!" Irritated filled my system, I heard her cursing on the other line as if she was talking to someone.

"Sorry Luna, Something happened to me, na flatan ako.." I closed my eyes in so much annoyance, wtf! as in right now?

"Call another one to fetch me, I don't want to commute. okay!"

"Yes mam Luna.." I hung up the phone and walked across the road to wait in the waiting shed, I raised my eyebrows while looking at the passing cars.

I stood up again when I heard my cellphone ring, I immediately answered it when I saw Dana.

But I hadn't even finished speaking when someone suddenly bumped into me, with the force of the blow, my cellphone almost fell somewhere, I felt bad when I turned back.

There I saw a man who immediately approached me to ask if I was okay.

"Are you okay, miss? Sorry I'm in a hurry.." It was like I was stunned to where I was standing because of his very handsome face, I was starring him almost a second, I don't know why everyone around suddenly stopped. He looks strange. He is human or angel?

But after a second again, my sanity back when he suddenly stuck his handkerchief to the side of my lips, That's when I noticed that I was almost gaping with tear drops of saliva, What the h*ll Nieves. It's embarrassing.

"Sorry again, I have to go.." he said, I was shocked when he picked up my cellphone.

My eyes widened and because of the shock I quickly took off my sandals. I threw it at him with all my strength so that he almost bowed and was stopped by the sudden departure, He rubbed his head.

"F*ck! thats my phone, Mang-gagatcho ka!!" I shouted, He was holding the nape of his neck while looking at me, his forehead wrinkled.

"This is mine miss.." he replied, the admiration I felt earlier gradually disappeared, D*mn.

"No, that's mine! Gag* ka, you're a holdaper! Give me back my phone!” I approached him again at the same time as I took off one of my sandals but he had already run away so I was annoyed as I stomped under the sun.

Fuck it! I'm very unlucky today, with that kind of handsomeness, is he a real thief?

A f*cking handsome thief!

____

This story is not edited.
Sorry for some grammatical error an typos. 😌
Don't expect too much on this story. ❤️

NOT EDITED
All rights reserved 2021

Don't expect too much from the story because the author is not very heroic, sorry for the errors and grammatical .

This story is just a fiction, if there is a name that resembles or a place, the event is just an incident, all the events told in the story are only from the mind of the writer.

If you don't like the story, you are free to switch to another story.

The writer's attitude is bad sometimes, she is also spoiled on facebook and you should join her group if you support it.

The story is suitable for ages 18 and up, there are violent words here and retad often, if you continue to support, please refrain from voting and feedback on each chapter.

Thankyou,

hope you enjoy the story even though my update is a bit slow.

Follow me on facebook: Labzaza WP

Date Started: May 18, 2021
Date Finished: December 2021