Chapter 19

IMPORTANT!!!!!!! Sooooooo we made it to chapter 19, almost 20 very exciting stuff. The thing is I feel like right now the book is moving rather slowly so I have 2 options, A: I speed up the book, a lot of time skips but a lot less information so the story wraps up within the next half dozen chapters or so. Option B: I also speed up the book but a little less so there is still information just not as much and it will wrap up within 10-15 chapters. I guess there is one more option where I keep going along with the current pace and the book wraps up within like 20 chapters. However, the book ends I will start a new one but I think this one would be She-Ra, just a thought. Vote in the comments and enjoy the chapter.

Luz was in an empty plain that stretched on for as far as she could see, the plain was covered in an eerie white mist that hovered just above the ground, allowing some of the vegetation to push through.

"Where am I?" Luz wondered out loud.

"Your in the realm between Heaven and the Mortal Worlds, the Terminus Realm,"  A deep voice boomed out from everywhere and nowhere at once.

"Who's there? Show yourself!" 

"My name is Fenris, God of Wolves," the voice said.

Luz frowned, she never really got into the myths and legends about gods back home but she did know that Fenriswas not a god one wanted to be associated with.

"Ugh! This is why I hate dealing with mortals, your beliefs have twisted fact and myth to the point where there is not even a grain of truth."

"C-can you- hear my thoughts?" Luz asked shocked.

"Of course I can hear your thoughts, your in my domain and your part wolf, it would be weird if I couldn't hear your you. By the way, I'm not how your stories depict me, I am no bloodthirsty beast whose sole goal in life is to end the world. Well, that may have been me once but not anymore."

Oh god damn it, there are gods. O course there are gods, ughhhhh. Why can't I just live my life in peace?! Oh, no offense oh Great and Mighty Fenris.

Laughter boomed throughout the forest, "Oh none took, much of my "family" is quite insufferable."

"And what about you? Are you insufferable too?" Luz asked

"Me? Oh yes quite, as you will come to find out very soon."

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean Nocte Filiae, you're not going to leave this place for a while."

"......................."

"Now before you go all crazy and yell things like "I have family and friends I need to see" or "I would like to see you try" allow me to explain a few things first."

"Time here is different, you could spend eternity here and not even a millisecond would pass by in the real world. Second, your life is going to be in danger very soon when you get back. And third, I have all known information related to werewolves here, books, glyphs, formations, wild magic, anything you could need I've got it," Fenris said with a grin as if he thought she would agree to this.

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU GOT SEND ME BACK!" Luz said with such an intensity in her voice that Fenrir himself felt a trace of fear.

"I can't, right now you are unconscious in a hospital bed in the Boiling Isles. If I sent you back you would just be trapped in your own mind and in your current state that is not recommended."

"Send me back or I swear to god I'll destroy you," Luz said, her voice now a deep dangerous tone.

"Did you listen to a thing I said? If. I. Send. You. Back. Your. Dead."

"I think I can handle myself."

"Against the Emperor?" Fenris said, cocking his head to the side.

"The Emperor? Why would he be after a nobody like me?"

"Nobody? Luz, you are the Nocte Filiae, the Moon's Daughter, the one who is supposed to rebuild the werewolves. You are the fated enemy of witches and demons alike, if you're a nobody what does that make everyone else?"

"That's the second time today I've heard that name, what does it mean?" Luz asked, her curiosity temporarily overpowering her anger.

"I literally just explained it. Moon's Daughter? Fated enemy of witches and demons? Do you just have a thing against listening?"

"I have a thing against people telling me I'm the chosen one and pulling me into an illusion."

"For the sake of the moon! We are in the Terminus Realm! There is no illusion!" Fenris was frustrated to his limit, no one had warned him humans were so difficult.

"Suuure whatever you say. Let's say, hypothetically, this is a different realm why am I here? What do you want from me?"

"Oh it's not a matter of what I want but what you want," Fenris says, the smug look back on his face.

"Nope, you brought me here, you had a reason, not me."

Fenris was speechless, never before had he been disrespected this much.

"Soooooooooo what is it? What do you want?"

Anger emanated out of the plain where Fenris's body was, shrouded in mist.

"What I want? I want my people to regain their rightful place at the top of the world, your rightful place. As for what I'm willing to give to get that, I'm willing to help you learn the way of the mystic arts and werewolves. It's a win-win. If you chose not to accept it, then I'll send you back to the real-world where Emperor Belos is gathering his most powerful supporters to take down the last remaining werewolf."

"How would Emperor Belos even know I exist? He's never seen me before in either form."

"Your girlfriend's mother, Odalia. She saw you earlier today, and thanks to a potion she took many years ago she was able to see your werewolf form as well as your human."

"Hold up there Furnace or whatever your name is, my girlfriend? What's that supposed to mean?" 

"Oh please, I've seen the way you girls look at each other. I've known that you were going to be here eventually so I monitored everyone you came into contact with, save a few that I would not dare to. Did you know that Amity has told you more about her life and thoughts than anyone? She trusts you more than she trusts her own family and you've only known each other for a couple of weeks."

"I-" 

"And on that happy note let's get started shall we? You will be able to leave when I believe you have the strength to take on the Emperor and that may not be for a while. Your first task is to read the two books on werewolf history, five books on the anatomy and science behind a werewolf, and the ten books on werewolf magic. You must have all of these memorized and when that's done I will be back with more stuff."

"Wait! I have so many questions! What did you mean by Odalia recognized me? What books? What am I supposed to eat?"

However, there was no response from the white mist just complete silence. And I mean complete silence, there was nothing not even the rustling of grass or a mouse burrowing underground.

"Stupid god, leaving me in this godforsaken (pun intended) land. What the hell am I supposed to do now? Eat gra-"

While Luz was ranting about her new "friend" she had turned around and was met with the most beautiful sight ever, The Owl House. 

And there is chapter 19, hope you all enjoyed I gtg do an English project due tomorrow that I was supposed to have taken two weeks. Looks like a night full of espresso and working, oh I'm so screwed tomorrow. Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye.