Chapter 10

Guys I think Wattpad is glitching because it says I got 400+ reads. There's no way my book got that many reads. If it did and you guys are reading this thank you so much, I honestly was just writing for fun I had no idea what direction the book was going to go in and I probably would've ended it a while ago. So I just want to say thanks.

Luz was shocked upon seeing Amity's room, it was one of the coolest things she had ever seen. The room had desk on one side and on it were books piled high about magical theory, and the best of all The Good Witch Azura books. Open on the desk was the book Luz gave her, The Good Witch Azura 5: The Cavern of Peril.

On the other side of the room was a four poster bed, with galaxy spread sheets inscribed with runes. The wood the frame was made of was live trees, all of them twisting and growing together to create a sturdy bed frame that looked very natural.

Luz bounded around the room taking everything in, this room was pretty much her dream room.

"Welcome to my room. I would say make yourself at home but you seem to have already done that." Amity said in response to Luz bounding onto the bed to look at the inscribed runes.

Luz looks up at Amity with a guilty expression, jumping off the bed, she walks over to Amity circling around her legs. Try as she might when she was in wolf form her instincts were in greater control and her instincts told her stay close to Amity.

Just as Amity was about to pet Luna she heard footsteps approaching her room. 

"Quick hide." Amity said, a truly frightened look on her face.

Luz runs and hides behind the bed, trying to get as low as possible. She didn't know what was going on but sensed it spelled disaster for her from Amity's tone.

The footsteps get closer, practically right outside the door. They seem to stop for a second, then the door handle moves a little bit before unlocking.

The door burst open and Amity breathes a sigh of relief. It's two teenagers with the same color hair as Amity, a boy and a girl.

The boy grabs, Amity, tossing her hair, "Hey sis, what are you up too? More reading?"

"Didn't anyone ever teach you guys to knock? And no I just got back from the woods."

"What were you doing in the woods? Meeting up with a boy perhaps?" The girl said in a mocking tone.

"Is our goody two shoes sis finally going to get her first kiss?"

"UGH, you two are insufferable. No! I was not meeting a boy." Amity said, blushing slightly.

"Well what were you doing then? It's not like you too spend a lot of time in the forest." The girl says.

"Did anyone ever tell you your nosy Emira?" Amity asked.

"Well yes they have. Has anyone tell you your avoid questions too much?" The girl now know as Emira said.

"Yeah Amity, why wont you tell us what you were doing?"

"Because it's none of your business what I was doing."

"Your our little sister, it's our responsibility to know what your up too." The boy said in a fake concerned voice.

"Then why am I always the one to keep you guys out of trouble?" Amity retorted.

"You still didn't answer the question, what were you doing in the forest." Emira.

"And you still haven't taken the hint, it's non of your business."

"Well if your not going to tell us, well have to stick around for a little bit." the boy said.