💙 33 💚

(A/n: longest chapter yet, the last chapter. It contains smut :) )

"Lou, you've ready gotta'—ah—at least wait till I'm—mmm—c'mon, I'm still in the suit!"

That didn't seem to be stopping Louis anytime soon though as he kissed and sucked down the side of his neck, hands deftly unzipping Harry's costume, fingers having memorised the tricky zippers and catches. He's been undressing Harry more often lately.

Harry had met Louis family and they love him, oBviOuSlY 🙄. They were home alone, Louis' mom had taken Louis' sisters out to go to the cinema.

"I like the suit," Louis nipped his ear.

Harry laughed a bit, Louis was ridiculous sometimes. Well, more than sometimes. Louis was still playing with the zippers and when Harry tried to undress himself, Louis had stopped him. "You know the sooner I get out of it, the sooner we can..." Harry suggests.

Louis pulled back, eyes dark, but then said, "I'm to take it slow, take you apart."

And oh if that didn't make him shiver. "What brought this on?" He was peeling his arms out of the tripolymer sleeves, body still pressed against the wood paneling along the wall inside of Louis' bedroom.

Louis nipped his jaw and helped pull back the gloves of the suit before taking Harry's hands in his own and massaging each finger, one by one, sliding his own digits up and down along Harry's in a way that was altogether too suggestive and should not be as tantalizing at it was. He inhaled sharply when Louis matched the movements with his mouth, sucking on his neck—and god hadn't they made a no marks rule? Like, an unofficial one but Louis was definitely ignoring it right now and he was definitely going to have red and—oh fuck that felt good—maybe purple marks on his—how did Louis even find such a sensitive spot—

"Ah, this is—amazing—and all, but—ah—"

"Mm?" Louis had taken his hands and gently pressed them back against the wall so he could tease the rest of Harry's body, skimming his sides, front, exposed nipples, making him shiver. "You were saying?" Louis mumbled against the junction of clavicle and shoulder, where his tongue was lapping at a bruise.

"Oh, right," he was really rather distracted and the suit was too damn tight in a very particular region. "Ah, just wondering why the, mmm, territorial marking? You're being a little—hah!"

Louis bit into his shoulder when he said it, and yeah he knew that Harry loved how it felt, the bastard. "Possessive?"

Yes, exactly, but he didn't get a chance to answer because Louis had grabbed his face in his hands and was kissing him again, hard and heavy, tongue fucking into his mouth and okay, this was more the speed he was craving, dragging Louis' own sweater up and off. They had to break the kiss to drag the shirts off but rejoined just as fast, and finally he could get his hands on all that skin of Louis' —his strong biceps, shoulders, his long back, muscled front, and then down to his belt, about to take this to where he really wanted—

"I said slow, Harold."

He groaned in frustration, head hitting the wood behind him. "You're really gonna' drive me insane, aren't you?"

Louis chuckled low and started dragging him by his hips toward the bed. "You earned it, you know."

That was news to Harry. He tumbled back into the bed, "How, exactly, did I earn this?" Louis' hands were pulling him out of his pants though, and his underwear, and he couldn't spare too much thought to think about it, because those hands were sliding over exactly where Harry wanted them and Louis' lips were pressing kisses to his abs.