👩🏼👩🏽 20 👩🏽👩🏼

(A/n: Hey! (Say hey back or I'll be very sad))

~ Louis ~

A knock on the door is the only thing I hear except for Harry's crying. I'm not in the mood for Harry's family to come in here and make him more upset that he is, but I don't want them knocking on the door all night.

I try to let go of Harry but he's very clingy. "I'm just going to tell them to leave us alone, okay?" I tell him. "I'll be right back."

Harry let's go of me with a pout and I kiss his forehead. I didn't think about kissing his forehead, I wanted to assure him I'll be back soon, I probably shouldn't have kissed him.

But it seems to calm Harry because he smiles a little. He looks beautiful even when tears are drying on his face. The reason for the tears is far from beautiful, but he's beautiful, like always.

I open the door only to see two of the girls from the party. They look at me with compassion. "We don't want to intrude but we saw what happened." The brown haired girl says.

"That woman wasn't exactly quiet so it was kind of impossible not to listen." The blond girls says.

"You can come in." I say as I walk back to Harry. I sit next to him on the bed and I take his hand. He puts his head on my shoulder and I can't help but smile.

"We want to say that we know it's hard and totally unfair, but it might not be as bad as you think." The brunette says.

"What do you mean?" I ask unsure.

"Well it is different for us than it is for you." The blond girl says. "Two girls can be very touchy and people wouldn't suspect a thing, boys can't do that."

"But it's not the end of the world, would things be easier if one of you were a girl? Yes. But just trust me when I say it's worth it." The brunette says.

"You don't even know us." I hear Harry say. He's always so sceptical, but I'm naive so I think it's safe to say that we complete each other.

"We don't know you but we're not stupid either, you two were laying on the grass stargazing and you kept walking hand in hand." The blond girl says.

"Friends do that." Harry says. He clearly gets a little defensive when people are doubting our 'platonic' friendship. But I can't be to hard on him, he just got yelled at by his family because of our (not so platonic) friendship.

"Good try, me and Marie already use that excuse." The blond girl says while gesturing at her and the brunette, who's name is Marie apparently. "Male friendships aren't like that, they should be able to be like that, but they simply aren't."

"The thing is, you either can't be yourself, or you can't be yourself around anyone outside this room." Marie says. "If you keep being.. close, like you two are, you can't show your family. But you can be yourself around each other and isn't that what matters?"

"I don't want him to pretend." I say sternly. I don't want him to pretend to be someone he isn't every time we go out of this room. "I don't want him to hide." I add.

"And you think he doesn't have to pretend if you two deny what you have? You think he can be himself while pretending that you two are just friends?" The blond girl asks. "He'll be pretending either way, you can chose if you want to lie to yourself or to others."