👉 14 👈

(A/n: long chapter + kinky stuff, you're welcome 😘)

~ Harry ~

"Get off you fucking octopus."

It's early and I'm still half asleep so I ignore the voice.

"Your legs and arms are way too long and clingy. I'm being strangled to death. Oh no help, I'm going to die aren't I?"

That makes me scoff and I open my eyes.

"No need to be so dramatic." I say.

Louis rolls his eyes and pushes his fringe to the side.

I decide that I'd rather touch his hair than just stare at it, so I rest my face on his shoulder and I let my fingers run through his hair.

"It's really soft and fluffy." I whisper to myself.

"Is that a good thing?" He chuckles.

"Hmm very good." I sigh contently as he lays his hand on my head, playing with my curls.

I remove my hand from is hair and start to draw circles in his neck while he gives me a head massage.

His nails drag along my scalp, it's a simple touch but I shiver and lean into the touch. It feels really good and if I was a cat, I'd definitely be purring right now.

I continue drawing shapes and words into his neck as time goes by and I don't think I realize how long we're just laying here in silence.

Then we hear someone knocking on the door. We both freeze and distance ourselves from eachother.

"Come in!" I invite the person in.

A somewhat older woman walks in. "I'm sorry to wake you, I would just like to say that if you want to eat breakfast with Thomas, you can do that now before he's too busy." She tells us.

"You didn't wake us, it's totally fine. Tell him that we're coming and that he should be more patient." Louis is, unlike me, very good with people. The woman laughs and leaves us.

"So wakey wakey dreamy boy, we've got a cousin to annoy." Louis says.

"That rhymes." I say.

"I know, that's why I said it, silly." He gets out of bed.

His hair is everywhere which makes him look like a cute hedgehog.

His grey sweatpants hang dangerously low on his hips and the white shirt is a little big on him.

I pull my eyes off him and I get out of bed, I'm only wearing underwear. I feel his eyes on my back but I ignore him, I was just looking at him too so it'd be unfair if I didn't let him look.

I feel a little uncomfortable and very conscious of every movement I make, but I kind of like that he's looking at me.. is that weird?

I turn around and our eyes meet. He coughs awkwardly, trying to hide the fact that he was looking at me. I think it's cute.

I get dressed and we walk downstairs. Thomas is already there and there is a lot of food on the table. I'm very glad I finally get to eat a lot again. I'm especially very happy for Louis, I'm pretty sure he's underweight, which isn't surprising if you look at the amount of food the German soldiers get to eat.

Louis and Thomas greet each other and start having a conversation. I'm too tired to even listen so I just eat my croissant in silence.

Then I feel Louis hand on my lower back, drawing a plain smiling face. I place my hand on his thigh and draw the same with my fingers. Then he draws a question mark on my back.