💫 17 💫

(A/n: longest chapter so far, you better like it because I put all my ability to be poetic into this)

~ Harry ~

I hate myself, I'm way too sensitive. I was upset because he left for ten minutes, he even apologised for it. He must think that I'm crazy, annoying or worse.

I know he never liked me as more than a friend, but he probably doesn't even want to be my friend anymore. Not that I like him as more than a friend, I was just thinking about the possibility of him liking me more as a friend, which isn't even a possibility so there's nothing going on between us.

I hear him open the door and I'm certain that he leaves. I feel like crying but I wait because I don't want him to hear me.

"Will you dance with me, curly?" I hear him say.

I look up and I see his hand reaching out to me. My initial reaction is to get up and dance with him, but I can't help but doubt.

What if I'll keep feeling this way about him? What if I want to kiss him? I don't, but if I would, that'd be bad. I can never feel those butterflies again, I don't want to lose him when he finds out.

Insecurities and uncertainty almost take over but when I look into his eyes I forget all my doubts. I take his hand and I feel my face reddening.

I feel electronic sparks flow through me from my hand to my dick. (A/n: I hope this made you laugh because I'm not going to change this to something serious).

I giggle nervously as he puts my arms around his neck. My feelings are conflicting, I feel comfortable in his arms with the music in the background, it feels like it's supposed to be like this, like it's perfect. But I'm also awkward and clumsy, which makes me feel uncomfortable, but I think that's normal, it should be like that.

His hands are placed firmly on my waist and he moves closer to me. His arms are now hooked around my waist and my arms are wrapped around his neck. I don't know if you can call this dancing, but I like it.

We slow dance until the song ends. He let's go of me and I can't help but be a little disappointed, I miss his touch immediately. I keep my arms around his neck, not wanting to let go. He waits for me to let him go and when he realises I won't, he chuckles and takes my hands from behind his neck. He takes my hands in his and hold our hands between us.

He rests his forehead against mine and our noses bump. My breathing gets heavier but I know he's not going to kiss me, he never does. He looks down at my lips but takes a step back. His eyes go up and down my body, he's checking me out.

"Illecebrous." He says.

I want to ask him what he means but he takes my hand and pulls me out the room. We walk down the bifurcated stairs that lead us to the ballroom. We enter the big ballroom, a golden chandelier hangs down in the middle of the room. Champagne towers, black and golden balloons, big feathers and cigars are setting a theme that feels mysterious and rich.

Most people are drunk by now and don't have to pretend to be happy anymore, the alcohol makes them forget their problems. I suppose it's a good thing, but a dangerous addiction too.

Louis leads me through the dancing crowd of rich people but a girl falls right in front of me, making me trip over her. I let go of Louis hand to catch myself and I check on the girl, hoping I didn't hurt her.

I thought the girl had passed out but she's laughing. Her blond hair is curled and decorated with a silver headband that has little diamonds on top, it looks very expensive. She's wearing a silver dress, silver heals and has diamonds around her wrists and neck.