Just a Bit Tangled (One Direction)

**The Guys enter the story in Chapter 2**

A/N: Just so you know, my titles are similar to those of the ones of the TV show, 'Friends'. I have an obsession xD. But anyway, I make a lot of references to 'Friends', so if they're is confusion, I can explain. And these ideas are 100% mine. Please don't steal them, and if you have a story similiar to this, it is completely coincidental and I apologize about 1,000,000 times if there is!  And I dedicated this chapter to my Best Friend in real life, so be sure to check her out! Anyway... Onto the story! 

-Tapper

Prologue

The One With My Initials

   I'm sure at one point or another, it has happened to everyone... You accidentally dial the wrong number. It's embarrassing, sure, and you blush it off, apologize, and be extra careful next time. But what happens instead of the wrong number, you got the wrong address, to a celebrity, and someone else was always getting their mail?

   Welcome to my world.

   Kaesanndra R. Chapman, but not like the upcoming star or anything. No. A regular, socially-awkward person that always gets someone else's mail.

   Okay. Not a lot of people can say that happens to them. But when your name is Cassandra spelled the way mine is, it's hard to find people with that name. And then, in all of England, two people have that name... Kaessandra, and Kaesandra Chapman... Even more specific, Kaessandra R. Chapman.

   Too bad my middle name is Rafaela, not Rebekkah like the celebrity.

   So, I always get fan mail, even though I'm a normal person. The funny thing is, I'm not even British. My mother married a British man, and I came from the United States... Funny story. The famous Kaesandra Chapman isn't British, either. Her parents moved here to help her grandmother. So nothing is really in my favor when people search Kaesandra R. Chapman online, and my address pops up.

  It's not like she can be normal, either, and just go by Kaesandra Chapman. No. It's Kaesandra R. Chapman. My middle initial, too. I've never met her, and I don't even like her music at all. She's pop and I enjoy country from back home. She doesn't even know that another Kaesandra R. Chapman even exists, yet alone in the same country. My name isn't even spelled the same way as hers. Mine has an extra S. But still, I get her mail.

   In public, people never believe me when I say my name is Kaessandra Chapman. The only way they do is if I flash them my ID. Even then, it barely shuts them up. I don't even look the slightest bit like her. People probably think I'm desperate enough to change my name to a celebrity that's all auto-tune, but I don't really care anymore. But to me, it's normal. Normal to be confused as a celebrity you don't even look like. Normal to get her mail. Her phone calls... Sometimes, even her bills.

   But when you are looking on Google, people will think that my address is Kaesandra's address and that the website made a typo. Then, people will use her name on mail and send it to me, then the post office thinks it's a typo on the sender's fault, and then I get mail. Luckily, my real mail within the sometimes hundreds of letters I get is spelled correctly, so it's easy to find.

   Life was easier before I started going to Imperial College London for Uni. Then I got even more fan mail which annoyed me even more, because Kaesandra lives in the city of London and I just lived in the outskirts. It doesn't even matter anyway, because my mother and her husband had to move to France for his job, anyway. So here I am, all by myself in Imperial College London, with my nonexistent, unintentional fans that send me stuff on a daily basis.

   At first, I would occasionally read the mail, even though it was illegal. Sometimes they'd be really heavy or one would have a pretty envelope or something, and I'd open it. But now I just learned to ignore it, and only look at bills. Because I'm not a bad person. I'm a normal girl. With normal things and normal clothes and a normal car that randomly gets sent fan mail.

  Of all the names in the world, I got Kaessandra. I didn't mind it at first, except I could never get my name on one of those shnazzy souvenir keychains. But now, my name is the most annoying thing about me. Because I say "Kaessie Chapman", and people automatically think "Like the star?"

So, maybe one day, you'll have the same exact name as a celebrity. Live in the same city as her, get her mail and then you'd feel my pain. Most likely not, but hey, not my fault. Blame my parents for naming me Kaessandra. But most people call me Kaessie (Like Cassie), opposed to Kaessandra, but it's still confusing when people assume I'm Kaesandra Chapman. The funny thing is... I don't even think she goes by Kaessie or Kaessey. I think she goes by Andra.

So... I guess that's where my story begins... The name on my birth certificate, and the name on her mail.