15. Jealousy

Your POV

"DID HE ACTUALLY?!"

You nod.

You were with your friends Arashi and Ame. You just finished explaining the events that happened yesterday.

Ame was in disbelief and in shock. She kept shaking you around and getting all giddy.

Arashi didn't say much. He looked shocked, but his shocked expression quickly turned into his neutral one once again.

He seemed quieter than usual but you didn't think much of it.

"Hey, [Name]?"

You and Ame look over at Arashi. This was the first time he had spoken since you talked about what happened between you and Oikawa yesterday.

"What's up?" You reply.

"Can we meet after school? I wanna see what you're working on in art."

"Yeah totally! Fujimori has to close it up a little sooner than usual though, she has a doctor appointment."

"That's fine." He smiles. "Just can't wait to see what you've been working on."

Ame nudges your shoulder to get your attention. She then whispers in your ear, "Looks like you have options."

You raise a brow at her and roll your eyes.

Arashi didn't see you in that way... Right?

"What are you two gossiping-"

Before Arashi can finish his sentence, the bell cuts him off.

"Oh would you look at that!" Ame claps her hands together. "Looks like we have to go to class!" She then grabs her bag and leaves in a rush.

"Hey! Ame! I wasn't done talking to you!-"

"Sorry bro, gotta go!"

Arashi grunts and rolls his eyes. "She's gonna be the death of me."

You laugh, "C'mon, let's just head to class."

The two of you grab your bags and start walking in the direction you two walked everyday.

"What did Ame say to you?"

"Just something dumb," you reply.

"Yeah I can see that."

The rest of the way was pretty silent. Arashi looked like he kept wanting to say something, but he just kept quiet.

Before you knew it, the two of you reached your class.

You open the door and the first thing you notice is Oikawa giving you a death glare.

Oh no.

Arashi puts his hand on your shoulder. "Looks like your boyfriend is mad at you."

Your head snaps towards Arashi. "He's not my-!" But before you could reply, Arashi walked away.

Rude.

You turn back to the direction of your class and walk to your seat. Trying to avoid eye-contact with the very angry setter.

"Psst! [Name]!"

You gulp and turn to Oikawa.

He didn't say anything instead all he did was look angry and point to his head where your name was written.

It was hard not to laugh, but you managed.

You whisper to him, "Just wash it off."

"I tried but-"