6. Letting Go

You wake up crying.

That was the last thing you wanted to dream about.

"Not again," you murmur to yourself. You don't even remember how you ended up at your bed. The last thing you remember was Oikawa and Iwaizumi dropping you off at your house.

You look over at your phone and see a text from an unknown number.

----------

Unknown:
Hey [Name]-chan! I hope you don't mind but your sister gave me your # earlier this morning when we were walking to school. I just wanted to text you to make sure I didn't upset you with my question. I'm sorry.
7:30 p.m.

You:
Don't worry about it. I need to move on from what happened anyways. I can't let the past keep me from moving forward. It's just... hard.
8:13 p.m.

Oikawa ✌️😜:
Ah don't worry about it! I'm sure everything will fall into place. I don't know what it is and I won't force you to talk about it, but I know you'll get through it.
8:14 p.m.

You:
I wish it was that easy.
8:16 p.m.

Oikawa ✌️😜:
Sometimes the answer is simply right in front of you.
8:18 p.m.

You:
Okay Mr. Motivator, I see you.😏😌
8:19 p.m.

Oikawa ✌️😜:
Lmao whatever! Anyways do you want to go do something?
8:23 p.m.

You:
Oh? Like what?
8:25 p.m.

Oikawa ✌️😜:
Stargazing of course!😛
8:25 p.m.

Maybe we will get to know more about each other too!
8:25 p.m.

So... What do you say?
8:26 p.m.

You:
That actually sounds pretty fun.
8:28 p.m.

I'll bring some snacks.😌
8:28 p.m.

Oikawa ✌️😜:
Really?!
8:28 p.m.

I did not think you'd agree this easily. 😄
8:28 p.m.

Alright! I'll meet you at that hilly thingy where we first met at 8:45.
8:29 p.m.

----------

You quickly get up and throw on a pair of a sweatpants and a hoodie (Whatever color is up to you). You like to be comfy when stargazing and it's usually cold. You then run downstairs with your backpack in hand. Once you reach the kitchen you go through the pantry looking for snacks to bring and you shove them into your backpack.

Your brother, Akemi, then walks through the front door and throws his coat on the coat rack and his shoes by the front door. "Woah! Why so much?"

"Sorry Akemi! I'm going stargazing with a friend tonight," you say as you zip up your backpack and throw it over your shoulders. You then give your brother a bright smile.

"Which friend?"

"His name is Oikawa."

"Ohhh~~ So that hot dude from this morning?" Nami says as she walks down the stairs.