chapter 12

If you're gone, maybe it's time to come home
There's an awful lot of breathing room
But I can hardly move
If you're gone, baby you need to come home, come home.

“Oh god, feels so good Lou, don’t stop, love you, don’t ever stop-” Harry murmured, his hands being pressed into the mattress as Louis held on, moving slowly inside him, rocking his hips at a gentle pace, teasing Harry with his slow and deep thrusts, knowing he wanted it faster.

Louis leant forward again and pressed his tongue in, feeling out Harry’s, swallowing down his moans as his legs came up again, wrapping around Louis’ waist as they moved together. Harry’s eyes were still open as Louis rocked slightly deeper, shifting the angle of his hips slightly so he was just nudging Harry’s spot, driving him wild with desire.

“Love you baby-” Louis said softly, eyes looking deep into Harry’s, a slight layer of sweat covering both men’s naked bodies. “Wanna get on top for a bit?” Harry nodded, and Louis pulled out slowly, laying down on the bed, letting Harry climb on top of his hips. Harry hovered carefully and Louis gripped the base of his cock, letting Harry sink down at his own pace.

When Louis was fully inside him, Harry started to slowly move, and Louis sat up, shifting back against the headboard so they were chest to chest. Louis ran a hand up Harry’s back, tracing the bones of his spine as he rested his hand on the back of Harry’s head, pulling him close for another kiss. They kissed deeply for a while as Harry circled his hips around, their movements slow and determined. Louis rubbed his fingertips over Harry’s laurel tattoos, smirking at the dark purple love bite he’d left there while he’d opened Harry up with his fingers just a short while ago.

“Wanna finish like this baby, want that?” Louis asked, and Harry kissed him in confirmation, starting to bounce a little faster now as Louis pulled him into yet another passionate kiss. They’d woken up in each other’s arms that morning, and their lazy morning kissing quickly progressed to this, and they hadn’t wanted to separate at all, Louis being much slower and more gentle than usual, wanting Harry to feel loved. Harry rode Louis harder then for a few more minutes, whimpering each time Louis’ cock thrust up deep inside him, and Louis wrapping his fingers around Harry’s cock was what sent him over the edge.

Harry’s fingers gripped at Louis’ shoulders, and he pressed their lips together roughly as he came over Louis’ stomach, biting at his bottom lip when the feeling became too much. He panted heavily and let Louis lift him up and down for a minute, bringing himself to orgasm, coming deep inside Harry’s body with a shout of Harry’s name. As they both stilled, Harry dropped his head onto Louis’ shoulder, still seated on Louis’ cock as they tried to calm themselves down.

“Always feel so good Lou, love you so much,” Harry said in a low voice, carefully lifting himself off now. He stood up straight away and headed for the bathroom, hearing Louis trail after him. They shared a lovely warm shower, Louis taking his time to wash Harry’s hair and body, kissing and cuddling the whole time. Harry wasn’t sure what had come over them both, but he was enjoying the attention from Louis, the soft touches and gentle kisses that meant the world to him.

They shared a breakfast that Harry made them while Louis answered a few emails on his laptop at the island in the kitchen, and Harry threw open the patio doors into the garden, the fresh air blowing gently into the room as they ate, chatting about their plans for the day. Harry had a late shift at the bakery and Louis had a few Skype meetings to take part in, so it meant they wouldn’t have a lot of time together, making what they did this morning all the more precious in Harry’s eyes.

Harry washed up as Louis left to his office, realising that he’d got the time difference wrong and that the call he was expecting in an hour was actually taking place in about five minutes. Harry didn’t mind though, instead taking Callie into the sitting room in his arms. He sat down on the floor with her and watched as she played with her scratching post, laughing as her little claws got stuck on the tough ropes. He fed her a few treats, letting her jump over his legs a few times, trying to get a photo of her but she wouldn’t sit still long enough so Harry soon gave up. He flicked on a morning show on TV but it didn’t capture his interest, so he left the room, sticking his head through Louis’ office door.