𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢

Shinso went downstairs in his dorm, dressed in his uniform for school. He hadn't been in the mood at all to attend, nor did he feel like training with Aizawa. In the main room, however, his classmates were piled up at the door, his homeroom teacher talking to them. The commotion got louder as he approached.
"What's going on?"
His voice was unheard over the group.
"I left my housework in homeroom!"
"I have to take a quiz this morning!"
The teacher lifted her hands, shouting over them.
"You all are not permitted to leave the dorm at this time! This is extremely serious."

His class continued complaining, some of them happy for the day off.
"Why can't we just go? What's the big deal?"
"I am not permitted to tell you details. Just know a student was heavily injured on the property, please step back inside."
Shinso scrunched up his nose, backing away from the door.
A student injured on campus?
Usually, this would have the League written all over it, but after last night, after he heard of Tomo's return, he felt suspicious.

This had someone else behind it.
Taking a look through the windows, it was apparent that leaving would be a difficult task. Police and faculty roamed each corner of the grounds, bright flashes from beyond the gate.
Shinso pulled out his phone, wondering if Y/N even still had hers.
He wanted to hear it from her. He wanted her to admit it.
"Bet it was some villain. Surprised it wasn't over by the hero's dorms though," his classmate stood at the window with him, continuing to talk despite Shinso not paying attention.

Shinso had known all his life that he hated villains. He'd brought himself here to learn how to fight them. He'd been told all his life he'd be one. He'd brought himself here to prove them wrong.

Receiving a text from Y/N, however, notifying that they could meet up, Shinso began to rethink.
She was in pain. She was angry. They targeted her not because she did bad things, but because they thought she would.
They tried to cover up the good she had done. They turned her into this image. The same image Shinso tried to deter off himself.

Now, he too was angry.

———

"This is Y/N, right?"
Maiko shivered at the name, clicking her pen as the two girls sat in their dorm.
"Jin hasn't come back. He's fucking missing, Mai," Katsumi hissed, crossing her arms. "She hurt him. I know she did."
Maiko eyed the purple watch lying on her desk, already feeling her eyes fill with tears.
"What can we do about it? We can't stop her."

Katsumi rotated in the desk chair, watching the ceiling spin.
"There's only one way to stop Y/N," she concluded, pressing her feet to the floor to stop spinning. "We have to kill her."
Maiko shook her head, squeezing the pen out of her hands.
"That's ridiculous. She'll be caught soon."
"She's working with people. They aren't catching her."
"What makes you think we can!"

Maiko stood up, stomping the ground, "your quirk sucks and mine is broken! All because of her!"
Katsumi stared at her hand, the one Maiko claimed stopped creating portals.
"She got my hand hurt! She brought the villain there!"
She paced her room, Kat watching with concern over her already hurting friend.
"There's no way we can stop her! Y/N's going to kill all of us! She's going to break in, burn us to ashes! There's nothing we can do!"

She dropped to the floor, covering her head as her body trembled. Maiko continued to cry, mumbling incoherent fears.
Katsumi watched her, still shaken by the prospect of Jin's body lying outside.
"We have to kill her Maiko. The only way is to freeze her. Keep her cold."
Maiko didn't respond, continuing to ramble to herself.
She clicked her tongue, grabbing the watch and bending down to her friend.

"Get ahold of yourself!" She shouted, making Maiko lift her head, "you were in the hero course! You landed hits on Aizawa with his quirk activated! Your quirk isn't broken, you just don't want it to be fixed!"
Katsumi shoved the watch at Maiko's chest, "you can trap her. You can stop her."
She shook her head again, repeating 'no' over and over like a constant loop.
"If you don't stop her, Mai, Y/N will come here and finish us all off. We knew who she was since we met her."