𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Y/N silently dropped down onto the tall stack of boxes from the window, watching the scene below.
The group was discussing something, and most importantly, she heard them discussing what had happened with Bakugou, the student kidnapped from the forest trip.

"It was an utter failure," one of them spoke, "We lost some people because we weren't careful."
It was the man in the suit that she had followed. There was an absence of the child that spoke to her in the alleyway the night of her break-in.
"I don't know how we were found so easily."
Y/N smiled.
"Perhaps that's because you aren't very good at sneaking around," she called out in the silence, making all heads look up at her.
They all tensed up upon seeing her and the man she had teased had gotten out blue marbles, seemingly preparing for something.
"You let a teenager follow you to a villain hangout. Kinda shameful," she continued to gibe.

A blonde girl, she presumed to be around her age, giggled at her words.
"She got you!" She laughed.
"Who are you?" Their apparent leader, a slim guy dressed in black with a hand attached to his face, didn't want to stand around with a random teenager among them.
"Someone you'll want to know, but I'm not sure you'll want to be friends."

Y/N jumped down, her feet landing softly. She made her way over to the group whose eyes traveled along with her.
She stood away from the leader, Shigaraki, trying not to step over any boundaries too quickly.
"I didn't follow you for no good reason," she told him, "I'm not stupid. I'm here because I want to make a deal."
"I think you are stupid," Shigaraki hissed, "tell me who you are."

She chuckled, only solidifying her apparent stupidity.
Y/N walked up to Shigaraki, making him more irked with each step she took.
"Or you'll do what? Kill me?"
He took her threat seriously and reached his fingers out for her open arm. But once it had made contact with her skin, he pulled back quickly, making her flinch. Peering down, his fingertips were slightly burned.

"The hell?" He grumbled.
"You really tried that?" She grinned, "stupid."
"Who are you?" He continued to ask, that word she kept repeating making his hands clench.
"I told you. I'm here to make a deal. Who I am doesn't matter when it's clear you can't handle me."
Hearing laughter over her words, Y/N looked over at a tall man with black hair and very bad burns covering his body.
"We can't handle you, huh? Get out of here before you end up looking like me."

Y/N didn't move from her spot, so Dabi held out his hand, shooting a blaze of blue towards her.
Just as fast as it appeared, it disappeared as if there was an invisible barrier surrounding Y/N.
"The fuck?" He cursed.
"You guys are dumber than you look," she sighed, "How remiss of you."
"How the hell did you do that?"
"It doesn't really matter."

Toga continued from her seat atop a tower of boxes. "She got you too, Dabi!"
Turning back to Shigaraki, Y/N squinted her eyes.
"The deal. I want to make it. You're going to make it with me."
Shigaraki didn't want to make a deal with a child, let alone some teenage girl who was making a fool out of them.
"...fine. What's your deal?"
"It's easy and simple."

Standing a mere few inches from him, Y/N smiled, "stay away from U.A Highschool."
He laughed at her. He laughed at her.
"You must be joking."
"I'm not," she shrugged, "completely serious. Your last, absolute failure of a mission ruined my plans. Now I have to make new ones. I'm not gonna do that unless I've confirmed you aren't gonna ruin them again."

Shigaraki felt a little nervous. Her voice was so full of vexation. He had been upset that a child had even dared to follow one of them to supposedly make a deal, but now there was a child in front of him with some sort of plan regarding U.A.
"Plan," he quietly repeated, "Who are you to be making plans? What's you're business with U.A?"
She sighed, stepping away.