𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Y/N dropped the sewing kit onto one of the desks while Tomo set down her fabric.
The group of kids started to fill the study hall room as the last class of the day was used mostly just for fun. The regular students found it fun to use their quirks alongside hero course students. Classes such as study halls were the only real times that courses mixed.
The teacher, a man with a rather useful night-vision quirk, knew that most of the kids used the class to play around, so once he did roll call, he left the room and the door locked behind him.

"This stupid jacket will be the death of me," Tomo chuckled, shaking her head as she lied it out onto the table.
"I think Jin is going to be the death of all of us," Y/N pointed to Jin who was already beginning to throw his playing cards at the wall. His fingers were wrapped up rather fresh, so it was obvious how much he had been pushing himself.
Maiko played alongside him as she made portals in and out portals for the card to pass through and make its way to the wall.

Y/N began to help Tomo sew while trying to catch glimpses of the card game. Maiko typically has more fans when it came to the audience, as people liked to watch her unusual style of card-throwing beat the person who does it for a living.
The sounds were rather constant, a long pause of silence before the sharp noise of the wall being impaled.
"Pass me a needle, please," Tomo requested. She blinked for a moment before handing it to her.
Y/N watched Tomo's delicate hands sew a detail into the sleeve.
Tomo always had a gingerly approach to things, perhaps it was just her softer nature or her quirk not at all being useful for fights.

Feeling the warmth of the sun on her neck disappear, Y/N turned around to the open window, which she had thought was previously closed.
Clouds were passing over the sun as the natural light in the room dimmed.
"Hey, Tomo?"
"Hm?"
"Does something feel weird to you?"
Tomo glances up to notice Y/N's gaze at the window. She found it odd.
"What do you mean?"
"It was really hot today. I didn't expect it to get cloudy."
Tomo shrugged, pulling a thread through a needle.
"We can turn on the heater if it's too cold for you."
"No—it's-its..I'm Fine."

A cheer erupted by the door, bringing Y/N's attention back to the room. Maiko clapped her hands while Jin threw himself on top of a desk in defeat.
She smiled, seeing him pout like that.
Jin and Maiko's game was probably the one thing keeping everyone in the room actually entertained.
"I request another game," Jin pointed at his adversary, who's prideful smile irked him greatly.
"Fine, Fine!" Maiko waved her hands around, "if you think you can-"
A silenced shot rang through the room and sprays of blood splattered over Jin's white shirt.

Maiko's face froze, seeing the empty space on her hand where two of her fingers used to be. Dark red crimson started to run down her arm and all she could do was scream.
Another quick shot burst, so all the kids started to duck for cover.
"The fuck! The fuck!" Tomo cried, her sewing kit falling to the ground, "the fuck is happening?!"
Y/N's eyes darted around as fast as she could, her stomach dropping as she saw her friends on the back wall near the door. Her own fingers trembling as she watched Maiko looked down at her missing digits.

Y/N peered around the room, trying to see any sight of a gunman, but no one was in sight. She couldn't see where the hell the shots had come from.
Jin took off his tie, quickly wrapping it tightly around Maiko's wrist.
"First-aid kit..first aid...where is it?!" He desperately called out to the people surrounding them, but their heads ducked lower as his voice raised. Jin began to crawl towards the teacher's desk and once he was in the line of the open window, another silenced shot sounded and Jin fell backward as it hit him at his chest.
"Jin!" Maiko cried, "fuck! Fuck!"
He held onto his chest, blood seeping out from his wound, and crawled back towards Maiko.