𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘

Reject has been in the making for a long time. It never sat right with me that in the canon bnha world, you couldn't use your quirk to defend yourself.
So, I wrote about it.

The entire plot started with that card game (Jin was the first character I starting using) and that study hall room became the base for the story.
Kat was the second character I made and Maiko was made to play beside Jin.
I made Tomo because I thought they'd need someone to patch up the wall once the game was done.

Y/N's original quirk was explosions, as I was going to incorporate class 1A a lot more than I did.
But things changed and so did her quirk. It's super overpowered and I kinda like it that way. Very useful too!

It was interesting to see how people reacted to her situation. I wanted it to be morally grey.
She did apply more force than necessary, but her quirk is uncontrollable.
She did kill her teacher, but he didn't attempt to help her.
She did kill Jin, but he lied about her to the police.
She's neither good nor evil and was never meant to be one or the other.

The storyline of this story has been changed so much it's exhausting.
I rewrote the outline of the chapters way over five times.
The ending couldn't decided whether Y/N lived nor could it decide if I entered season 4 or not.
I settled upon the ending you read because I felt it left Shinso in a strange place with a lot to process. Y/N finally received her punishment but in exchange died with the hope of a better future, which is all she ever wanted.

Shinso does take care of Sunny the cat if anybody cares lol.

I'm glad to finally be done so I can work on new stuff. This story is very different from my others, which is probably why it was so hard to write and took me so long to make.
It was an interesting change, but probably not one I'll be repeating.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you in my current or future works.
-May

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑅𝐸𝐽𝐸𝐶𝑇 ┊ 𝐻𝐼𝑇𝑂𝑆𝐻𝐼 𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑁𝑆𝑂 🎉