Chapter Ten - Teamwork Plans

Wylie and Riley, yet again, watch them from behind the door. "Yeah, Riley, let's go back before they see us."

"Shouldn't we go back to work?"

"What do you mean? It just started to get interesting!"

"No, I'm staying. Work for me, please. Bye!" says Riley and waves her right hand to Wylie's face—her eyes still focus on the pilots.

"Wait. What? No!" He grabs and drags her over the floor and to the other side.

"No! I wanted to watch!" her voice seems too pitiful as he drags her away. "So long, my friends," she wipes away a fake tear as she passes the open door.

"What the hell was that?" asks Henry watching Wylie dragging her away. He looks at Michael, both frowning at each other.

"I take back my words. They are both very weird," says Michael as his head moves left and right.

"Yes, they are."

Galina seats herself onto the dining table, holding a big bag of ice on her forehead. She closes her eyes as Suhana talks to her nonstop.

"Please, Suhana," she sighs heavily. "Could you like, be quiet for a moment. Today wasn't the best day."

"Oh, I'm sorry," she looks down and lowers her tone. "I guess it wasn't. You have to train all day."

"Yes, especially if someone beats you up. But, it feels good knowing you will be useful someday. Makes up for it," Galina smiles worryingly.

Suhana looks at her—she knows what Galina means by these words.

Both are from different relations.

While Suhana always praised getting good grades, she didn't even work for and loved everyone. She was still the one standing in front of the rest, the most important person.

But now Galina seems to have taken her place. She's the one everyone takes care of now. Meanwhile, Suhana has to clean the floors, toilets, and rooms. However, she's happy for her because They always mistreated Galina.

Galina's parents were believing.

They lived by these rules the day in and out. As soon as they found out that Galina is a lesbian, she got beaten up a lot. They thought they could beat her way of love out of her body.

Even in school, she wasn't the most famous person. The people constantly bullied her, but she never gave up. She was the one who stood up, no matter what happened, always.

But Suhana can't do that.

She always hides behind someone or leaves the work done by people. Maybe that is why they get along so well.

They are entirely different and yet make the perfect match.

Her parents still live in Nios; they accepted the way her daughter loves.

"Yeah, I can see that. But don't forget that I need you the most!" Suhana winks at her.

"Of course, you do," her face forms a smile.

Suhana's face gets closer to Galina, she stares into her deep blue eyes with her hazel color—her hand brushes through the golden hair, putting a smile on Galina's face. They come closer to each other, with their lips almost touching.

"Hey, you two sweethearts, may I place my round butt on this nice seat next to you?" Darryl interrupts their almost kiss by moving his bottom around.

They nod, uncomfortably and he starts eating his lovely and warm vegetable soup that smells like a fresh garden.

"You two are cute together," he adds with a mouthful.