Chapter Two - Horizon

It all began when Alphonse Antares came to change the world with his illusion of a perfect life.

Instead of paper-printed money, he gave everyone a card. To acknowledge the people's hard work, he delivered everyone equally the same amount of points every day. The rich did not separate from the poor anymore, and everyone seemed to be socially equal.

Soon, people could start to afford the stuff they usually wouldn't have been able to. People didn't need to leave their families to work abroad, and everything was okay.

Everything seemed peaceful.

It did not matter where someone would be. In any part of the world, everyone could pay without the need for exchange, and the people started to clean up the streets, people began to take jobs they usually wouldn't have. However, this took years to build up. People were skeptical as Alphonse often got into critics with his fantasized perfect world.

He wanted to bring the world together and wanted everyone to be the same. The economic crisis that once separated people and put them into chaos, hopeless and despair vanished utterly.

Primary care was the first thing to set in every nation. Everyone had a right to work, eat, and have a place to sleep. No human would sit on the streets anymore, at least not because they had to.

Resources put into fair use.

The world changed into a better place.

Racism was no longer something people would think of because what mattered, in his world, was the human behind it but not for too long.

Changing the economy was the only way to conquer the crisis that once unfolded.

Worshipping is used as a conception to believe in something that would give them hope. New interests and new communities opened upon his ideology.

People came together.

Everyone had the same to look up to, to the savior of humankind that is Alphonse Antares.

No one would hate each other anymore. No one seemed different anymore. Why sending out hate if you could accept? People started to build the world back into a better one, a world everyone had a place and a right to be where they wanted.

However, how did this change?

Essential status for every work, at least in the beginning.

Everyone had the same chance to study and learn new things.

People started to clean the ocean from plastic as well. The environment is something people took care of every day. Animals are treated with respect because they are needed for us to survive.

They started to live alongside them and not just see them as a profit source; they cannot profit anyway in this world.

Nature began to heal itself. People were thoughtful, and technology was thriving bigger than ever.

They had a dream.

People around the world worked together; they wanted to see the infinity of the universe. They tried to find and create new things, the perfect world that has its shades.

Some still didn't want to work.

The people didn't like the idea of being the same, just like the others, and they wanted to be unique, seen as individual beings. Something so natural that got lost with Alphonse politic.

Criminality rose as the people realized they are just mere slaves for him.

They needed the cards for them to survive in this world. Protests began to unfold in each country, raising their voice and criticizing Alphonse.