Prologue: Our Adult Life

["Shishihihihi-!"]

"Well, I was handling that yesterday but-"

["Luffy, No, yoi! Give it bac-!"]

["Y/N nee-san! Did you know Ace got-]

"Hey Luffy! Listen, as much I miss you and catch up I was tal-"

["Don't tell her! Give me that! Yo, Y/N-nee, When are the clothes arri-?"]

["Ace! Give it back to Marco-!"]

["No! Gimme! I wanna-!"]

"Everyone calm down-"

["Gurararara!"]

["Pops! Don't just laugh, yoi!"]

["Hey! Is that Y/N on the-"]

"OKAY! EVERYONE CALM DOWN! YOU CAN'T ACT LIKE THIS EVERY. TIME. I CALL!"

["..."]

["We won't have to if you just come home..."]

["Wait, Luffy! We talke-"]

["Sorry about that, Y/N, yoi."]

"No... I'm sorry... It's my fault for spending less time with the family. I swear if I can just find time to stay longer there I wo-"

["No worries, my dear... We'll talk to the lad."]

"Dad..."

["We'll call later, Y/N. Stay safe, Always, yoi. We love you."]

"I love yo-"

*BEEP*

"I love you guys too..."

The door to your office opened and revealed Izo.

"How is it?" He asked and you just buried your head in your folded arms by the table. 

"That bad, huh? I'll get some snacks for you. Take a break for a bit. You have a meeting in 45."

"Thanks, Izo..."

Y/N Newgate

The only daughter of the famous Edward Newgate, amongst the sea of his adopted sons.

A young woman who made her name in the fashion world.

Newgate Y/N's

She started her journey to start her own brand 20 yrs. old. Since then, her life has gotten difficult. So many ups and down had happened and even if she had finally stabilized her own clothing company with help from her Father, Whitebeard Corp., everything just got a whole lot busier.

Thankfully her clothing brand has been a global sensation.  Having to be the first modern clothing brand to ignore gender roles. Everything from baby clothes to formal attires. Everything was gender-neutral but still fashionable.

She has fashion runways, magazines, and most importantly, projects with other clothing brands.

She's so busy, the only time she can spend time with her family and friends is during the holidays. Not only was that devastating, but she also goes back to Paris, France, where her head company stands the morning after.

<"I really want to go back home but... I have only so much time that they'll just wish I didn't visit at all.">

You sighed at the thought and looked at the pictures by your office table.

It was a family picture. There are a lot of photos actually, ones with Luffy, Ace, and Sabo were just kids with their babysitter Dadan. There's Luffy with your high school friend, Shanks. A lot... But this one stands out the most.