05

Aideen P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes. Some blinding lights that where on top of me made it really hard for me. It felt like I've slept for 10 years. I felt relaxed , yet tired. My body felt well rested , yet it ached with pain. I don't know what on earth was I feeling.

I looked around. A hospital room filled my sight. Tall white walls, bright lights, the annoying beeping machine, the dark brown armchair or whatever that is. Your normal room. I looked at the armchair and Jinyoung was sleeping.

"Well look what we have here?!" I said as loud and clear as I could. "A lazy person at his natural habitat." I see him rise his head and looked my way.

"Well look what we have here?!" He said getting up from his place and came over my bed. "The sleeping beauty at her natural habitat." I gave him a small smile.

"What happened?" I looked around confused.

"I'll call a doctor first." He said and pressed a button on the remote next to my bed. I looked at the opposite direction out of the window. I'm assuming it was afternoon because the sun light wasn't that bright but it wasn't too dark.

"Hello Miss--" Dr. Tuan came in. I gave him a death glare. "Hello Aideen! How are you feeling?"

"Okay? I guess. I really don't know. Like I'm tired but relax. Does that make any sense?" I asked him.

"Isn't this how you usually feel after every surgery?" Jinyoung asked while rising an eyebrow.

"You brother is right. It's totally normal. Your body will need time to recover. Can I ask you some questions?" He said as one of his assistant or nurses gave him a iPad. I'm assuming that it had the question or something.

"Sure." I nodded my head. I tried to get up on a seating position but I felt a sharp pain on my abdominal where my feeding tube was located. "Ouch!"

"Don't move!" Dr. Tuan shouted. I jolted and looked at his direction. I went back to my previous place.  "Don't move around too much. The wound is still fresh.  It can bring you problems. Now can we go on with--"

Dr. Tuan was interrupted by the door being banged with the wall. All our heads turned on its direction wondering who was. My eyes widen as I see my father coming inside. Eyes bright pink , hair all over the place, his suit was covered in dirt in his pants and some parts of his arms. He grabbed my arms,  then his hands moved up my shoulders,  till they reached my cheeks. He moved my face from one way to another looking, for what I'm assuming , bruises. He squished my cheeks and looked at me right in my eyes. I cloud imaging myself looking like a fish. He looked at my eyes for a good few seconds and then let me go. He gave me a hug but I whined a little because of the pain of the operation.

"Oh did I hurt you? Are you okay? Are you in pain? Doctor, don't just stay there doing nothing! Help her!" My dad half shouted at Dr. Tuan.

"Dad I'm fine! The pain comes from the operation. It's nothing to worry about." I held his hand in a reassuring way. Hopefully it would help him stop with all this nonsense he is doing and this behaviour. But, boy oh boy, was I wrong. This was only the beginning.

Let me remind you something. My father normally is a very calm person, at least most of the time. He tries to control his temper and is a rear thing for him to lose it. And especially with me or Jinyoung,  since we are his only family left. What happened next was not what I expected to happened at my hospital room or anywhere in particular. Everything happened so fast.

I see my father walk to Jinyoung.

"This is all your flout! You did this to her! I trusted you to take her here safe and sound. But what did you do? You put her into a hospital bad in less then 6 hours that she has been here. " the next step that he took caught all of us of guard , me in particular.  He lifted his hand up high and slapped my bother across his face. My head flew on my mouth and my eyes started to water.