Chapter 13: Settling Scores

CHAPTER 13: SETTLING SCORES

"Huh? What do you mean?" Nancy asked in confusion.

"Three thousand years ago, my army of dinosaurs once again rose after the meteor shower. Do you really want to hear the entire story?" T-Rexus asked with an evil chuckle.

"We don't really care about the entire story. We just want to know what you meant by repeating the same mistake twice" Lucy said impatiently.

"The entire story was my mistake. My army rose and our evil engulfed the world as is about to happen" T-Rexus said smiling evilly. "Well, a chosen one was appointed as usual. He was in love like Samuel Anderson seems to be with you. I, of course kidnapped the love of his life and soon he was given a choice. The safety of the love of his life, their happiness or the safety of the world. He of course sacrificed his life for the world and my plan was destroyed though his life was the price. He gave his life because he had to. I made a mistake but his was grave and fatal. I left the cave unguarded and he discovered my weakness. I'll leave you to figure out his mistake. What I'm trying to say is...I won't be repeating the same mistake" T-Rexus said tauntingly. "General Plesiosaur, guard the Caves and kill anyone that approaches. I don't need any more captives, not Saurian and that blasted boy" T-Rexus commanded.

"Saurian, these are the Twin Mountains. The Dinosaur Caves are right over the mountains and across the Misty Valley" Sam said.

The region was very quiet. There was not the sound of birds, of drums or even the wind. The entire Valley was blurred with mist.

"Something's not right. T-Rexus is not so careless as to leave Dinosaur Caves unguarded. My guess is that he's planning an..." but Sam didn't have time to finish his sentence when Revilexus Rays shot towards the Sky.

The Dinosaurs were firing everything they had.

"...AMBUSH!" Sam and Saurian yelled together.

The Pterogons fought back burning every Dinosaur they could see but there was a problem. The Dinosaurs were not dying. Sam noticed it and told Saurian but Saurian replied saying,

"Your eyes may be playing tricks on you".

The Pterogons led the Dinosaurs away from Dinosaur Caves to the Misty Valley giving Sam and Saurian enough time to sneak in. The Caves were dark but Sam and Saurian could see clearly due to the light emitted from their bodies. It so happened that the Dinosaurs couldn't see the light thus the two were cloaked in invisibility.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Too bad don't you think to waste the lives of those who have barely began to live it, don't you agree Jane?" T-Rexus taunted.

"My lord, we have a problem" General Plesiosaur announced.

"Could it be Sam?" Nancy whispered.

"Don't count on it" T-Rexus said and left the Cave the girls were trapped in.

After about five minutes after T-Rexus left, the Cave began to glow brightly till two outlines came into the room.

"Huh?!" the girls exclaimed.

"We know it's you T-Rexus! Stop playing tricks! We're not scared!" Lucy said boldly.

Suddenly, the light became fainter till the girls saw the outline of a beast and a boy with flowing hair.

"T-Rexus huh? Since when does he glow?" the boy asked.

The boy freed the girls. That's when they realized that the beast was behind the boy.

"Watch out!" Nancy screamed and the boy looked behind himself.

"Nancy, Lucy, Jane, don't worry. This is not a Dinosaur. He's a Dragon. Besides, he won't hurt you. We came here to rescue you" the boy said.

The Andersons 2: The ConstellationOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara