~edmund~

requested edmund imagine

i did promise this last night but i had internet problems.

i crossed the street over to the train station, being careful as the vehicles in town are ruthless. when i reached the other side i began stuffing my newspaper into my bag, i'd read it on the train because god knows who would ask to borrow it in the station.

i squeezed my way through the front entrance, past all the people trying to buy tickets at the booth.

i got to my platform and leaned against the wall, trying to remember the classes i had that day when all of a sudden i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me around the corner. i didn't bother screaming because i knew who it was.

'edmund!' i yelled and hit him in the arm.

'did i scare you?' he laughed.

'don't do that.' i told him while trying not to laugh.

he pulled me in and started to kiss me. i kissed him back before i remembered we were in public.

'nope,' i said while pulling away. 'we are not doing this here.'

'fine, but where can we do it then?' he grinned at me.

'i have to go home.' i told him.

'then i'll just come over to yours.'

'mmhm. and then my father will chase after you with a shotgun.'

'does your father have a shotgun?' he asked me.

'wouldn't surprise me.'

later that night i was sitting on my bed doing homework when i heard someone knocking on my window, which was odd as my bedroom is on the second floor.

i walked over to see a familiar face at my window pane.

'wow, very romeo of you.' i told him.

edmund smiled as i let him in.

'you shouldn't be here.' i said.

'i know but i never see you anymore. you're far too busy doing exam prep at school and we're always with other people at the train station. the only time alone we spend is if your parents have to work on the weekend or if your at mine. and when we're at mine we're always interrupted by lucy or peter or susan.'

i nodded in understanding. i knew we hadn't been spending much time together recently but i didn't know it had this affect on him.

'okay,' i started. 'you can stay as long as your quiet.'

'i've missed you.' he told me while bringing his hands to my face.

'me too.' i told him before kissing him.

edmund started too deepen the kiss. he pulled me on top of him so i was straddling him and he moved his hands from my face to my hips. my attention was all on him, so i didn't notice that i had kicked a stack of books off my bed and that my parents were calling my name.

'y/n are you oka- what on earth?' my mother was standing at my door, shocked. me and edmund were frozen.

i got off of him and we both stood up. we started rambling at the same time and stopped as soon as my father entered the room.

'y/n /y/l/n, you better have not been doing what i think you were.' he said.

'no dad, i was-'

he cut me off; 'then what on earth is edmund pevensie doing in our house?' he yelled.