PART III

Yurari and another geisha, Mizuki, entered the room and bowed to the guests. After Mizuki played a song on her shamisen, Yurari got up to get them refreshments but one of the customers stopped her. There were two customers, one who was Japanese and the other was a foreigner.
'How about you stay here? Let her go get the tea?' The Japanese man said. After Mizuki left, he started asking her questions, while the foreigner just sat quietly.
Suddenly he leaned towards her, his hand pushing her down, this was when the foreigner told him to stop. He spoke clearly in fluent Japanese.
'Leave her alone.' Said the foreigner with frosty eyes. Yurari shivered but they hardly noticed.
Rather than getting scared by the Japanese man, the foreigner scared her more.
Suddenly she heard someone, most likely Mizuki, knock on the door. Both the men jumped back into their original positions. To the geisha entering now it seemed like nothing had happened. The foreigner got up and said that they would be leaving. Yurari was still in shock about what had just happened.
The foreigner stepped towards Yurari, and introduced himself. 'My name is William.' He smiled making it hard to believe that his eyes could have been so cold he took her hand in his and bought it to his lips, kissing it gently.
'Yurari! Can you go get Aoi-san, some of the geisha's need to get their makeup done.' Aoi-san?! Uwah... he is the best makeup artist in the eastward...
'The magistrate of south is coming here to the east-ward.' Yurari nodded wide-eyed.
A magistrate was coming!
After some slow progress in the bustling road, she felt that someone had been watching her. When she turned back to check though she could not see anyone who could have been watching.
I will just take a shortcut... She was walking through a deserted street when suddenly; someone grabbed her elbow, pulled her back. Before she could make any noise, a cloth was pressed against her nose, forcing her to inhale in it.
What.... She thought as everything went black.
When she woke up, she tried to stretch her hands when she realized she could not. The drug, which had made her sleep, was still affecting her and she had difficulty clearing her head and thinking straight.
She winced as the memories of what had happened in her mind. She tested her ties as her eyes searched for any means of escape. Tears sprang to her eyes.
I am scared... High up she spotted a window, through which she could see the moon. She moved towards what looked like a door. She turned her back to the door and searched for the lock in the dark.
She was struggling when she heard someone call her name. It sounded like Tsubasa's voice... but it could not be...
'Yurari!' this time is was clear, she knew it was Tsubasa. 'Tsubasa!' she shouted, she felt tears stream down her cheeks. 'Yurari?! Yurari!!' as she started to call out to him when suddenly someone clamped a hand on her face to keep her from shouting.
Another hand went over her stomach to keep her back. Yurari tried her best to get away although she knew she could not. Tsubasa's shouts got closer and closer, when finally they stopped. Suddenly the door to the warehouse flung open, with Tsubasa standing on the other side, he was alone. Slowly the hand was removed from over her face and she felt something cold and sharp touch her neck.
'If you make a move. I will have to kill her.' It was a man's voice and oddly familiar. Yurari's eyes widened in recognition, as she realized that the voice belonged to the foreigner called William. Tsubasa informed William that the police had already been called, and that he'd also found the other victims.
'Human trafficking is a serious crime and a punishable offense, even to foreigners over whom Japan has no real jurisdiction.'
'Let her go, your business is destroyed as it is.' Suddenly Yurari felt the sharp edge pierce her skin; she let out a little scream. A drop of blood fell to the ground. Tsubasa's eyes were as cold as the the snow. William chuckled
'If they let me go, then I'll let the girl live.'
Tsubasa looked at Yurari his eyes reflecting the pain he felt just by looking at her get hurt.

'Fine.'

William slowly took the pressure of her neck and pushed her forward, but before she could touch the ground, Tsubasa caught her. William waited a few seconds, then swiftly walked out, and disappeared into the dark forever.
Yurari shivered violently as Tsubasa untied her. He hugged her tightly to his chest.
'I was... so scared..' she cried and she called his name again and again as the gentle moonlight lulled her to sleep. It was now that Tsubasa decided.
He would get her out of this.

After making sure Yurari was asleep, Tsubasa quietly closed the sliding door. He walked towards the Okaa-san's room. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door. A very elegant voice called from inside, telling him to enter. It was very well understood by the way she spoke that she commanded a lot of respect.
He slowly opened the door, went, and knelt in front of her. He spoke slowly, explaining that he wanted to buy Yurari out of the geisha house. The Okaa-san however just chuckled, 'Tsubasa Hasegawa is it? Why, why would you care?'
He closed his eyes and then answered, 'Because I'm selfish, because I'm selfish I want to see her with me. I want to see her smile every day. She's my Sun, and I know she does not realize it but without her I will just be lost.... Because I love her. I know that I may not yet know the meaning of true love, but I will find it. Together with her, I will find it.'
The Okaa-san finally smiled at him, and he knew she had agreed. He happily bowed to her as he got up, and ran to Yurari, to let her know.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

So! How's the new cover?

Which one is better? This one?
Or the old one?

Thanks for the 300 views!! <3

Ciao my prisms~