PART II

Finally, the day after tomorrow Yurari would turn fifteen, but her happiness was hidden thoroughly well. Today would be the day Yurari would finally take her first customer.
'Ah... Yurari-chan your birthday, It is the same as Tsubasa-kun is it not?'
Yurari turned around, facing Okinu. "Umm... It is," Yurari stared at her with surprised eyes. Suddenly, the Head Geisha, the Okaa-san came in. 'Okinu, please take Yurari and welcome the customers.' They both departed according to the Okaa-san's wishes, and saw a man sitting alone, who bowed to the two. Okinu stared in shock. 'Ano, can you please call the Head?' He asked with confidence, looking at Okinu with determination as she looked back at him, surprised. Yurari then left Okinu and the man to call the Head. Moments later, the head and Yurari came in to see Okinu and the man embracing each other. He looked up at the sound and bowed down to the head.
The man, retaining the same confidence, spoke, 'I would like to buy Okinu out of the profession.' The head raised an eyebrow in surprise. 'You know what buying her out would cost? It is understandable that if she had a debt you wouldn't have to pay anything, but she joined out of her own reasons, and she is one of our most popular entertainers."
Yurari looked at Okinu in utter shock, because being bought out was rare, many geisha even lived through this business. Okinu was crying, she looked at Yurari through her tears and hugged her. After Okinu's farewell ceremony was decided to be held in the night, she explained everything.
The man was Okinu's lover. He had come once to the district forced by a friend, His name was Inoru Uchiyama. Okinu and Inoru had fallen for each other, meeting each other in secret. Inoru was a bookstore owner, and was not that rich, so Okinu assumed that she too, like the others, would spend her life as a geisha. It seemed that they hadn't seen each other for a month. Inoru had gone to his hometown to get blessings. Okinu on the other hand had thought that he had just given up. The smiles on their faces was a priceless scene, and became one of the best memories of Yurari's life.
Later that night, Okinu came and sat near, Yurari noticing that she had gone quiet. 'What happened?' she asked, quietly to Yurari.
'Okinu-nee you're going to leave too right...?' Yurari asked her voice cracking. Okinu looked at her with sad eyes. 'I-' 'Ah! I mean, it is good! I am happy for you.' Yurari said cheerfully even as tears ran down her face. 'Yurari.... Wait!' Okinu shouted as Yurari abruptly ran out of the room.
Yurari ran towards Tsubasa's house. Tsubasa looked up instantly as the door suddenly opened, followed by worry as he saw Yurari enter with tears in her eyes. 'Yurari... what happened?' Yurari ran up and hugged him, crying her heart out. 'Yura... ri.' Tsubasa looked at her with concern as he wrapped his arms around her petite body, petting her hair- trying to console her.
'Tsubasa... you won't leave right? You- you won't leave me right?' She said in halting speech.
'I won't.' He answered without hesitation. Slowly she raised her head to look into his eyes, 'Really...?'
'I will never leave you.' he confirmed looking into her blue eyes.
Even though He do not know what was wrong, this was the least He can do.
Later that night, Tsubasa carried Yurari back to the geisha house, Hanamizu. He saw Okinu waiting for Yurari. He said nothing; instead, he just put Yurari into Okinu's care, and bowed to her. She returned the bow, 'Thank you... please take care of her.' He turned around, nodded, and walked back to his house.
As Okinu packed her possessions, a week after the ceremony, she asked Yurari to sit with her. 'Okinu-nee... will you come back to visit?'
'Of course I will! You could not keep me away even if you wanted to. Ne, Yurari... do your best, okay. Do your best every day. You have so many people who love you... that's why you have to work hard! Okay?'
Yurari nodded, 'I will! I will work hard...and I will not cry easily, I will try my best to be strong, because... because Tsubasa said that he would always be with me.' Okinu smiled, 'He's a good boy. Be happy Yurari.'
Yurari blushed faintly and beamed at her, 'Yup!'
Someone knocked on the door. 'Ano, Okinu- san, Inoru-san is here.' Yurari bowed to Okinu, 'Till we meet again.' Okinu smiled, 'Till we meet again!'

________________________________________________________________

Ah! So since I went up a few views xD I checked out the what's hot? And I found this TT^TT granted in the very bottom but!

IM SO HAPPY

I love you guys!! Check out my newest hello!
And Alone!

Ciao!~