Chapter 1: Emma Parents

Emma had just got finishing her homework when her parents came in and wanted to talk to her, she know that it was serious when it was both of them  were in her room. She put her paper away and went and sat down on the bed between her parents. "Emma do you believe in werewolf's," no it would be neat if they were real,could you image being a Alpha or even a regular wolf mate," what if we told you that werewolf are real," you joking or pulling a prank where are the camera," we are not pulling a prank or have camera around here," how do you know werewolf's are real," we ran away from our pack," so does that mean that I could turn into a werewolf," yes before you ask you will turn when you are 17 or sooner possibly," why did you runaway for," we ran because the Alpha were your mother real mate," then why isn't mom with him," we were dating when the Alpha son discovered your mother were his mate and before you ask Alphas wolf are very possessive of their mate when they find them," then how did you get away," the Alpha said that I could say good bye to your dad and that I could spend the day with him, and we took off," what pack are you from," Shadows Pack, do they know where you guys are," yes they not happy with us and the Alpha had to tell us that the Alpha from Midnight Pack is here looking for his mate," what does that mean for me," it mean that we have to be at the pack house on Friday," ok, I'm going for a walk and I'll be back," ok don't go in the woods," ok."
I was walking through the woods not happy that they disowned their own pack and that didn't think the need to tell me until now, all sudden I was in pain and I ran back to my house where my parents were waiting for me, before I could reach them I had four paws. They told me that I could turn back by staying calm and to see myself as a human again and let me tell you it wasn't easy. "Emma are you ok," yes just tired and hungry," ok let get you rested and we have to go to the pack house earlier than plan," ok, what color is my wolf," plain white," but isn't that rare," yes and that mean a lot unmated Alpha including unmated guy will tired to get with you," so that mean we will only let the Alpha know," that will work for now," ok when are we going to the pack house," in the morning," ok good night."
I woke up and remember that we have to meet the Alpha at the pack house which I was not looking forward to, I feared when he learn that I'm a white wolf that there will be trouble, wonder what he look like, I don't even know what any of them look like. I was just finishing up getting dress when mom came in my bedroom." Emma are you ok," yes, how come you didn't tell me sooner than this," we didn't want you to hate us," I could never hate you guys," we know that now," what happen if I'm his mate," we will just have to wait and see," ok, when are we leaving," in twenty minutes," ok I'll be down in a couples of minutes," ok." I could tell that they are not telling me the whole truth there more to the story than they are telling me, I know when I get home I'll have to do research on the Midnight Pack and see what the fuss is about .I grab my jacket and went to meet my parents in the car. We left without talking to each other and I was fine with that. We got to the pack house and it was big wonder how many werewolf's live in the community. I got out of the car and went behind my parents not really sure if I belong here. We got into the pack house and the Alpha came and greet us at the door and told us to follow him. We follow him to his office and he told us to take a seat and he sat down. I could already tell he was not happy with my parents, which I could understand why he wasn't happy with them.

I'll update as soon as I can have a great week

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share