nineteen

chapter nineteen
I love you lots!
Wednesday 28th February 2018

Olivia breathed softly against Tom's chest. They were led in her bed, and he was reading a Shakespeare play, his glasses settled on his nose. The mother had become accustomed to a man in her life, and so had her children. Tom and Olivia had been dating for nearly a month and had already passed many barriers.

She no longer minds her photograph being taken everywhere she goes, and nor do her children. Tom had met her children, and had been seeing them nearly every free moment he had. He'd made an amazing impression on her sister and Eric.

Olivia had faith in Tom, that he'd stay for good and look after them all. He'd shown her care and respect, and even just a bit of realism when her children had wound her up.

And the woman could finally admit to herself that she loved him. With her whole heart and body, she could feel it running through her. A tingling sensation she had only felt once before in her life. But this time it was stronger, it burned more and made her the happiest she had ever been. There was rarely a moment in her life she didn't smile. That was because of Tom, and she couldn't be more grateful.

"Tom?" Olivia mumbled as she sat up slowly. Tom took his glasses off and placed them in his book which he settled on the night stand.

"Yes, Via?" Tom grabbed her hips and slowly pulled her to sit on his lap. She sighed in content as she looked into his blue eyes.

"Can you stay?" She asked with a nervous swallow.

"Darling, I thought I was already staying?" Tom chuckled lightly and brushed a strand of Olivia's hair behind her ear. He could feel the nervous heat radiating from her cheeks as he stroked them softly.

"I mean in this bed. Maybe for a few days?" She requested slowly, looping her fingers between his belt loops to occupy her.

"That," He breathed out with a beam. "Would be amazing." Tom cupped Olivia's face and began to kiss her all over.

"You only have a month left before you start to travel again," Olivia said with a dismayed look. "And I wanted to spend as much time as I and the kids can with you." She leaned forwards and rested her forehead against Tom's. "If you want that, of course."

"There's nothing I want more than that." Tom reassured his girlfriend and moved his hands back towards her hips. He repositioned her slightly and arched his back as Tom placed his lips against hers. Olivia pressed her body against his as they moved their lips together slowly.

Olivia moved her hands up to his hair, and tugged on the ends softly. Toms hair was easy to play with at this length, and the woman adored the curls littered throughout the mess. He sighed as she pulled away and moved her lips to his neck, biting softly.

"Olivia," Tom moaned quietly as she moved one of her hands down to his crotch. It throbbed slightly with the combined actions. Then, Olivia began to unbutton his trousers whilst she redirected her lips to his own. He pulled away. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Olivia teased as she moved her body down the bed and started to tug Tom's trousers down.

"But this isn't slow." Tom stated and swallowed hard. She kissed his thigh with hot lips. "Olivia.." Tom tried to stop her but his body was screaming at him to shut up.