Chapter 11: One in a Million

Jeongyeon Effect

Jimin was sitting in front of his physician that he finally decided to meet. Now that he is out being a stripper and had sworn to his mother's grave that Jeongyeon would be the only and last one for him, he had to make sure that he's healthy.

He had googled about proper HIV testing and all his researches boiled down to meeting a physician so that he'd get proper advice whether he still needed to take the test or not, and if yes... when.

He was actually willing to wait since he had so much on his plates but things were getting a lot spicier between him and Jeongyeon, it was like his girl was being possessed by an unknown spirit— or maybe, she'd always been like that. Jimin smiled at the memory of their first meeting. Sleep with me.

Their last one was his deciding factor to really take time to go on this procedure. If that would continue, he was sure they would not be able to control themselves any longer and go furthest.

The morning that day in her kitchen, they argued when Jeongyeon found out that he chose a business-related course over med school.

Jeongyeon: But you want to be a doctor! Are you out of your mind? This is your big opportunity, you can choose whatever course you want!

Jimin: I no longer want to be an opportunist.

Jeongyeon: What?? You worked hard for this... don't you know I have a record of the times you spent reading books and reviewing? What would be the purpose of this if you won't be achieving your dream? I thought this is for your eomma?

Jimin: I have a plan... listen to me.

Jeongyeon was in a rage and stormed out of the kitchen to go to the guest room, locking it. He was still trying to explain behind her door hoping that she'd listen but she didn't care.

Jimin: Again, I have a plan... I'll have my own business then once I am earning a lot of money... I will go to med school. It's just that... I wanna be proud of myself, that I paid for my studies.

Jeongyeon: You know what, Jimin... that's pure pride! And again too, it's not like you begged for that tuition fee from V Gaming, you took exams and interviews and beat hundreds of applicants! You're the most stubborn person I've ever met, do you know that?? *muttering* So dumb! Aish!

Jimin: Yeah?? And have you looked at yourself in the mirror and realized you're just as stubborn? Ai shib— omo! Hwanieeeee! Let's go...

Later in the afternoon, when she finally calmed down, she called Jimin and asked him to come over to her office. She specifically instructed him to go upstairs— in her bedroom. When he got in, his breathing hitched seeing Jeongyeon sitting on her bed, looking at him seductively.

 When he got in, his breathing hitched seeing Jeongyeon sitting on her bed, looking at him seductively