Chapter 8: Wow

Top 2

Still on flashback with Sana...

After his conversation with Sana at the roof deck, Jimin took Eun Hwan to Jeongyeon's office and left shortly. He explained that he had to take care of something in his apartment.

He went back to his goshiwon to help his ex-girlfriend pack the stuff that she needed to bring at the airport the next morning.

Sana: Chim... *while still packing* I know this sounds weird but... just wanna let you know that... if you still want me... to have sex with me for the last time, it's fine.

Jimin: Mwooo?? Ani! I'm not tempted at all... I feel like you are pranking me. *laughs with Sana*

Sana: Even if I go topless here??

Jimin: Strip all you want... but no. And... aside from that... remember, I told you I'm gonna say something to you too?

Sana: Yeah.

Jimin: I have someone right now.

Sana: Woah! That was quick, you've already replaced me.

Jimin: Sana...

Sana: I'm kidding, where did you meet her and when?

Jimin: A month after you left, she's my boss.

Sana: Mwo??

Jimin: Yoo Jeongyeon.

Sana: MWOOOO?!!!!!!!

Sana: The Yoo Jeongyeon???? CEO of Yoo?

Jimin: Yeahhh... I'm actually surprised that you didn't hear about her issue with me. We had a video that circulated.

Sana: VIDEO???!!!

Jimin: Yeahhh... a video of us holding hands.

Sana: Oh— anyway, I can't believe— oh shit!! The kid earlier is her child???? She has a child??

Jimin: Where were you?? Really??

Sana: I told you, I totally got disconnected from everything and everyone in the last few months. And I am not particularly interested in her. *sighs* So... I never thought that what you and Jungkook were planning before was serious.

Jimin: It was like fate... I also didn't expect that I'd actually meet her.

Sana: What are your plans, Mr. Opportunist?