Chapter 7: Ho

She/Her

A pink-haired girl wearing knee-high black boots and a very short sequined black tube dress greeted Park Jimin who was carrying Yoo Eun Hwan around his neck and a clueless Kim Taehyung. All of them heading towards Jimin's apartment.

Both Jimin and the girl stopped walking while Taehyung who noticed them walked back to Jimin moonwalk-style and copied their facial expressions which were shocked and puzzled.

Jimin: Sana?

It was as though Taehyung finally got it, he shook his head quite aggressively and muttered.

Taehyung: That's the girlfriend that I had in mind.

Sana Minatozaki, 26

Sana: OPPA!! *smiles beamingly and runs towards them*

Jimin: Tae, get ready to catch her if she falls, I told you she's clumsy.

Taehyung: Alright.

Sana: *finally reached Jimin, almost out of breath* Oppa! I'm back!! *still smiling beamingly*

Jimin: Can we talk inside? Tae, please help her take her luggage in.

Taehyung: Okay hyung.

Jimin put Eun Hwan down and they all went inside.

Sana: Ohhh, look at the cute kid here.

Jimin: Don't touch him, please.

Sana: Wae? As if I'll do something to him. Hmm, I think I can take a slide shift. I'll change my clothes first to look appropriate in front of this cutie. *pinches Eun Hwan's right cheek*

While Sana was digging on her luggage to look for clothes, Taehyung whispered to Jimin.

Taehyung: Hyung, let's just see each other tomorrow, I'll leave.

Jimin: *almost whispering too* A—ani! You stay!

Sana then went to the bathroom to change. Jimin was just acting cool in front of her but his whole body was honestly trembling. That was the terror that Jimin had always felt being with her even before.

Inside her clumsy nature and cute aura lied her violence— not only in bed but also in real life. Whenever she'd miss him, she'd either bite him in the chest or his shoulders, or slap him when she'd find him funny or cute or sexy. Don't get started when she'd become irritated or angry.

Sana Minatozaki.

Jimin loved her. They were together for almost 3 years. He loved it whenever he'd calm her down, he held her like she was a fragile diamond. She was a ray of sunshine. But something was really off about her but he never gave up. He wanted to take her to a professional doctor and she agreed to that and so he started saving more money. He was saving money for her and to look for his child— until she left, with all the money he already saved.