Chapter 9: Stuck

To Where It All Began

They were in the middle of a make-out session on her bed when Jeongyeon spat out words that made Jimin halt from nibbling her neck and rubbing her thighs almost going higher than what was permissible.

Jeongyeon: I... ahh... Jimin... I want you to... come with me... 2 days from now... wedding... my cousin!

Jimin: *breathing heavily* Jeongyeon? Are you serious or are you saying that to stop me? You could've hit my hands like before.

Jeongyeon: A— ani... I... I am serious.

Jimin sat up straight and helped Jeongyeon to do the same. He sighed and stroked his temple with his fingers.

Jimin: Is this why you asked me to come over? You planned this. You didn't even come to your office.

Jeongyeon: I— uh...

Jimin: Knew it.

Jeongyeon: No. I missed you too... *starts touching and kissing Jimin's biceps and shoulders* and these.

Jimin: *stood up* Eun Hwan needs me at school. Call me if there's any important matter you need to discuss. *started walking away*

Jeongyeon: Mwoooo??? What the hell is your problem, Park Jimin?? *blocked his way* Is this about your ego?? I think you are overreacting.

Jimin: NO!! It's not about my ego. I— I feel like... I...

Jeongyeon: *sighs and hugged Jimin* I'm sorry. C'mon, let's sit. What are you thinking about? Tell me if you're fine with that.

He finally gave in upon hearing those words and sat down on the edge of the bed with his girlfriend to talk. They both agreed that whenever they feel that something is going on in their minds, they'd ask. Knowing that Jimin was an over-thinker, Jeongyeon promised to become very patient with him. Of course, there was a limit to this— if the other person was not yet ready to talk, it should be fine.

Jimin: I am asking myself now, am I difficult to talk to? Or don't you trust me enough that you had to open that up while I am thinking about ripping your shirt off of you instead of talking to me in a normal way?

Jeongyeon: *giggles* Oppa!

Jimin: I'm serious. Jeongyeon, even if you spread your legs or expose your breast in front of me, I won't do what you are asking if I'm not ready.

Jeongyeon: Mianhae...

Jimin: Do you really think I'd ask for sex in exchange for something. That's how you made me feel... like, all I think about is sex. *mumbles* Of course, it makes me thrilled and all but still...

Jeongyeon: *pouts* I'm not offering sex at all...

Jimin: *giggles* I know baby... what I am saying is that be open to me, I am your boyfriend and I love you so much. Arasseo?

Jeongyeon: Arasseo... I was so insensitive. Nado saranghae.

Jimin: Aishhh... my girlfriend is so cute! *hugs Jeongyeon* And I love her so much, I'm not going to let her be alone on Saturday.