Adventure Shoes

I turn around slowly, careful not to make a sound, still kinda embarrassed from earlier today. I take a step towards the window I just climbed out from, when suddenly, I lose my footing and land on my knees with a loud thump.
"Fuck, are you okay?" a low raspy voice asks me
"Y-Yeah, I just need to sit down for a minute. I feel weird"
"Ah, had too much to drink, have ya?" he chuckles while helping me sit on the cold tiles
"I'm not sure, I've only had a glass of wine", I say, attempting to shake the brain fog away.
He looks at me amused. "A glass of wine? Where'd you manage to find yourself a glass?"
"Hey, don't patronise me. Wine tastes best out of glass. I don't do it for the attention or whatever it is you're implying" I snap
He glances at my frilly dress donned with lace and bows and scoffs rather rudely.
"You're not exactly dressed to blend in. You like knowing all eyes are on you, don't you?"
I open my mouth to retort but he cut me off with a "But your shoes tell me you like adventure. And guess what, so do I" he winks at me and looks down at his feet and my eyes follow suit. I squint in the darkness and notice he has the same pair of white chucks on.
"And besides, I wasn't patronising you. Wine out of a plastic cup is sacrilege. But then again, there's more than one way to drink it" he says as he takes a big gulp out of the bottle he was holding. The street light bounces off a passing car and hits the bottle. The label lights up just long enough for me to read it.
Pinot Noir.