~•CHAPTER 14•~

*Your - POV*

After an eventful shower with Remus, we get ready for Hogsmeade. By the time we eventually finished in the shower, it started to get darker. We thought it would be nice to go a little later which meant it was less crowded with students and other faculty members there. It's not like I wanted to hide me and Remus from them, but it felt like people could take it in the wrong way. But right now it felt right to lay low for a while.

We get changed, I look back at him and smile. He buttoned up his cardigan in the mirror looking back at himself. He stares for a while, I did as well. I couldn't help it, it was something about him that I couldn't look away from. But the way he stared back at himself was different, sort of a shell of himself in the mirror. I felt sad for him, he didn't see what I saw in him. He eventually moved and looked back at me in the mirror.

"I can see you staring." I scoff and walk towards him wrapping my arms around his torso.

"And why wouldn't I?" I question him wanting to know what was going off in that head of his. He rolls his eyes and shrugs, I look back into his eyes seeing the sadness in them. I gave him a soft look back and leaned up kissing him on his lower jaw. He places his hands on my hips and holds me for a second looking back at me. I smile back at him as he stared. "What are you looking at?" I question him.

"Nothing." He says in a whispy voice, he places a kiss on the top of my head. He leans back and sighs patting me on my bottom. "Come on, get changed." He says smiling back at me, but the smile didn't reach his eyes. I nod and walk back over to my clothes. I glance back at him seeing him sitting down on his bed lacing his boots with a gloomy look on his face.

"Are you okay?" I say feeling bad for not knowing what he was feeling. He looked back at me and smiles.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"I don't know... maybe it's just me but you seem a little off since this morning. Is there anything I can do to help?" I say wanting to help him in any way possible.

"I'm fine." He says walking over towards me. "If there was something wrong I would tell you." He says leaning down placing and a kiss on my forehead. I look back at him knowing something was off, but I didn't want to bother him too much. I knew that he could be like this near the next full moon so I didn't want to bother him.

*Your Outfit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We decided to walk to Hogsmeade, the winter air felt nice on a day like this. The sun was setting which felt romantic as we walked hand in hand with each other down to Hogsmeade. We saw no one around as we walked, I would glance back at Remus still seeing him looking gloomy and not himself. He would look back at me and smile saying.