~•CHAPTER 4•~

*Your POV*

I wake to the sun shining in my eyes blinding me. I groan and turn away from the window and look at the clock on the bedside table. It's 6:30, I sigh and force myself out of bed walking to the bathroom to take a shower. I get washed and had back into my room finding something to wear for the first day.

*Your Outfit*

I got dressed and start getting ready and more nervous as time went on

I got dressed and start getting ready and more nervous as time went on. I walk out of my room and hear a knock at my door. I quickly walk over and opened it to see Remus smiling back at me.

"Mornin'."

"Good morning." I smile back.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Oh yes." I lock the door and we start to walk to the hall. We walked down the hall as I look around remembering my time here. "It never changes does it, I always think maybe there would be something new but there never is." I laugh thinking to myself out loud. Remus laughs softly and nods.

"I always thought that at school, but it never did. I never want it to change it makes it feel like home in a strange way." I nod. We walk into the hall. It was sort of empty only a few students in there and other staff eating and talking about the new term.

We both sat door. Remus pours a cup of coffee and hands it to me, I take it. thankfully"I needed it this morning." Remus laughs and sips his own.

"You're not the only one." We both laugh and start eating.

Gradually the hall starts to fill with a mixture of tried and excited students, the hall gets louder with chatter. I look down at my Ginny who was smiling back at me, I wave at her she smiles and mouths 'Good luck'. I nod and look back up to the end of the hall to see Snape stalking towards the staff table. He sits down in the empty seat next to Remus and starts to eat quickly. Remus turns towards me and smirks.

"Good morin' Severus. Sleep well?"

"Fine, Remus. You?" He says in a mumble.

"Perfectly well thank you." I laugh quietly at Remus. Snape shoots me a harsh glare and turns back to his breakfast.

"Good luck today, you'll need it. Both of you." We both nod and look at each confused. Snape finished his breakfast and stood up abruptly. "Miss Weasley I sure hope you've spoken to your brothers warning them about their behaviour for this year."

"Well, I don't think that's my job. They're perfectly fine with other people, maybe it's just you." Remus chokes on his coffee and hides his laughs. Snape lifts his eyebrow and glares down at me.

"Well, we don't want to embarrass the family on the first day do we now."

"Oh I don't think that's an issue," I say sarcastically. Snape scoffs and walks away with his robes flaring around him.