~•CHAPTER 6•~

*Your - POV*

I wake to the feeling of two large hands on the lower part of my back. I open my eyes to meet a pale and asleep Remus. I look closer at his feature, taking in the small details of his face. He is handsome, I smile to myself and move in closer to his body heat and caress his jaw carefully not trying to disturb his sleep. I trace over the scars on his face. I want to find out how he got in this state last night and the rest of the scars on his body, but it felt rude and invasive to his privacy. I sigh sadly to myself and look over at the clock that was behind Remus's side of the bed.

11:00 am.

It's too late for breakfast and I don't want to wake him he looks so peaceful. I sigh and look around his room a little. It feels homely, covered in books and papers it suits him. I smile and turn back to him, I hear him groan and move a little. I place my hand on his arm to soothe him a little, but he pulled me in closer. I gasp and move into him to comfortably get into a better position. I move my head into his chest and breath in his scent trying to be careful of the wounds from last night. He holds me in closer and starts to move a little more.

*Remus' - POV*

I feel warmth and movement close to my chest. It feels soft and comforting, I pull it closer to me and breathe in smelling the soothing scent that was so familiar. It smells of Jasmine and feels like silk. I groan and open my eyes to the dim lighting of my room. It hurts to move, last night was a bad one, but it's nice to be in bed instead of that broken bed in the shrinking shake. I sigh in comfort and blink trying to get my vision into a normal state.

I look down to see what this feeling was a see Y/N snuggled into my chest, she is awake I could tell by her playing with the buttons of my pyjama shirt. I smile down and see where my hands were placed. I see that my hands are on her lower back, but only just above the curve of her bottom. I panic trying to see if it would be awkward. I want to pull away but she feels soft and warm under my touch. I sigh and look down at her to see her looking back at me with her massive doe eyes, she smiles at me.

"Mornin'..." She whispers faintly. I smile.

"Morning." I don't want to move but we had to.

"I'm sorry I probably woke you up. We missed breakfast it's already 11." She moves carefully from my arms to sit up. I miss the feeling of her against me, but I don't want her to be uncomfortable around me.

"No, it's fine. Sorry about... Last night." She smiles at me.

"It's fine as long as your okay. I wanted to stay with you so you were safe and would hurt yourself more." I smile at her concern.

Remus: "No, it's fine. It's nice to have someone in the morning." She blushes and giggles a little.

"I guess." She moves to get out of bed. I lean on my side, I look at her and see her stretch her body. Her nightdress lifts to just under her bottom. I swallow hard and look away from her blushing. She bends down and picks up her robe. I look back at her and can't help but look at her. She looks so beautiful even with a little bedhead and a bare face.

She looks back at me and smiles shyly. "I'm going to get some food for us, I think you should try and have a shower and then I'll patch you up again." She says tying up her robe and walking out of the door. She turns to me in the doorway.

"You don't need to. I don't want to take your whole day off away from you." She laughs and shook her head.

"I don't mind, as long as you feel okay. Now I'm going to get the food, do you want what you normally have." I nod and sit up and stretch a little. I grunt at the pain in my back, and she gasps. "Don't overwork yourself, your wounds were pretty bad last night."