~ Chapter 21 ~

Throughout the week I teased him as much as I could. At meal times I played footsy with him making him choke on his food. I'd lean close to him making him lean in just as you pulled away. I wanted him, I wanted him to chase me. He was next door every night but he never came. 

Eventually, he stopped reacting to anything I did. I started to worry until the night of Christmas Eve. Everyone had left for bed, leaving me in the living room finishing the chapter of my book. 

I heard the creak of the stairs and the heavy footsteps in the living room. I turned seeing Remus standing in the dim light. He wore baggy tartan boxers and a faded white t-shirt. He walked over to me and sat down making me bring my legs to my chest. "What are you still doing up?" He asked. 

"Im finishing this chapter." I held up the book for him to see. "Why are you still up?" I asked leaning in closer to him. Remus chuckled and rubbed his hands over his face. 

"Couldn't sleep." 

"And whys that?" I said smiling.

"Because someone keeps on teasing me." He said looking back at me with lust in his eyes. 

"That's not good." I joked as he laughed pulling me to straddle his lap. I squeal with laughter and hit his chest lightly. "Stop! Someone could catch us." I whispered as he leaned in placing his nose again mine. 

"Let them." He said leaning in and placing a kiss against my lips. We both lean in more letting us get carried away until Remus pulled me in close. I whimpered as I felt his hard-on press against me. 

"Not here," I whispered pushing back against his chest making him groan out in frustration. "Meet me in my room in 5 minutes," I said standing back up and running up the stairs.