~•CHAPTER 7•~

*Remus' - POV*

I lay a soft kiss on her lips, they feel like velvet against mine. I pull back and smile, studying her face and taking in the perfection of her features. She smiles at me while blushing, I push a strand of hair from her cheek.

"You're so beautiful." She laughs and blushes.

'Merlin, how lucky am I.' I smirk and place another kiss on her lips. 'God, I can't get enough.'

A knock on the door interrupts us. We pull away. She stands up and takes the mugs over to the sink. I stand and answer the door, Minerva stands there.

"Morning Remus, I was checking if you were doing ok today?" Minerva says. I shake my head putting my hands in my pocket.

"I'm doing okay. I had help last night which was a surprise, but it was nice." I smile glancing over to the beautiful redhead at the sink. Minerva laughs.

"I bet it was." I know she knows. "Anyway the reason I'm here is I couldn't find Y/N this morning and I was wondering if you had seen her since last night." She smiles. I nod and hear Y/N's light footsteps tread to the door, she stands next to me and smiles.

"You wanted me."

"Yes, I wanted to tell you about the staff meeting tomorrow. It's talking about the new regulations of the school from the ministry. I know Remus you might not be well enough to go, but Y/N I think you should be there for both of you. I know you're close." She says subtly. With what Y/N was wearing you could tell she spent the night.

"I... erm yes. It depends on what time it is. I have a studying session with a few third years, and I don't want to let them down if they need my help." She says a little timidly. Minerva smiles at her reassuringly.

"Oh yes, it won't be long. It will start at about 4. I hope that's fine."

Of course." She smiles. "I'll see you then. I need to quickly sort something out." She walks away, I look back at her and smile looking at her hips sway when she walks. I hear a cough that knocks me out of my trance. I turn, and Minerva smirks. I blush and rub the back of my neck.

"You two are very close I can see." I laugh.

"Yes, I guess you could say that." Minerva lifts an eyebrow.

"Well, I'll leave it's clear you two are busy." I look at her in a panic.

"No, it's not... Shit." Minerva laughs and shakes her head.

"Really, fine then." I sigh and step out the door to talk to her quietly.

"Fine, okay. It looks worst than it is. Yes, she slept here last night but nothing else happened. She helped me last night." Minerva frowns.

"So she knows about..."

"Yes! I told her just before you came." Minerva nods and smiles.

 "Well good. As long as you're okay and she is it's fine, I already knew something would happen soon." She laughs and pats my shoulder. I laugh and nod my head.

"Yeah well... hopefully. But..." I say blushing more. Minerva laughs and looks behind me. She smiles and gives me a subtle nod. I look behind me and see Y/N leaning on the door frame, I smile she blushes and smiles shyly back.

"Well, I'll leave you two. Hopefully, see you both tomorrow. Have a nice rest of your day." She smiles and waves to both of us.

I walk to Y/N at the door and smile. Even standing on the step she's still smaller than me. She looks up at me and smiles, I look down and wink at her. She laughs and blushes to push at my chest lightly. She moves backwards and walks into the room, I follow behind her sort of in a trance. She turns to walk to the kitchen picking up two mugs that are steaming. She places one on the table and slides another to me and sits down. I sit down next to her and drink the warm drink. It was a warm butterbeer. It reminds me of when my mum made it after a full moon to perk me up or going to Hogsmeade in winter with my friends. I smile sadly at the mug and breath in the smell. I look up at Y/N and see her looking at me with sad eyes. I smile at her, and she smiles back and places her mug on the table.