Chapter 18

Rose's Pov:

"Ow, oh gosh," I say as I sit down on the couch as soon as I get home. I have almost 2 months left of my pregnancy and I just can't wait till the baby is here.

Jack has been amazing with helping me out for even the littlest things which have become hard for me because of my belly.

"Thanks," I say to him as he hands me a glass of lemonade. We have been working all day trying to set up her crib.

We decided to make our 2nd bedroom into a little nursery for our daughter when she is born. We have a little rocking chair in the corner of the room and Jack and I are building the crib or Jack is but you know, I'm here for moral support because I can't do much.

Jack's Pov:

Rose and I have been working on trying to get the nursery done before the baby is here. We still have almost 2 months, but I know that we will start to get busier with work and Rose won't be able to do much as her due date gets closer.

"You ok love," I ask Rose as I see her lean back against the chair while holding her head.

"Yes, I'm just tired and I have a headache," She mumbles back to me. I kiss her forehead and put my arms out to help her up.

I lead her over to our bed and she lies down to rest her eyes a little bit.

"Take a break too Jack, we can finish the crib later," Rose mumbles to me as I turn to leave the room.

"I'm almost done, Rose, I just want to finish it off," I say to her quietly. She nods her head before closing her eyes. I lightly close the room door and head back into the nursery.

It doesn't take me long before I finish the crib and I move it to the corner of the little room. I clean myself up before going to lay down next to a sleeping Rose. I wrap my arms around her from behind and snuggle into the crook of her neck. I feel her move around a little bit to adjust in my arms, but she quickly falls back asleep. 

Thank you all so much for reading! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.... let me know what you think in the comments.

 -Ag :)