Chapter 6

Rose's Pov:

"Jack, look at me. I left everything because I love you. Love will get us through this. Yes we will have hardships, you of all people know that, but we have each other to get us through. I will cope, I'll be fine." Jack gives me a slight smile signaling me to continue.

"I don't need a huge house or riches or gold, I have you Jack. We have each other. We will work hard for what we want." Jack smiles at me and takes both my hands in his. He helps me stand up from my chair and leads me towards him. He places me onto his lap, and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Jack, what are you doing." He says nothing to me but pulls me in for a kiss. His lips are soft and I taste a little bit of the tobacco from the cigarette he smoked before.

"Mmmmm, Jack not here," I pull away from him as his hands start to roam. I see a few families a few feet away from us, children included. He pouts as I pull away and I giggle at him. I stay on his lap as we make little talk and sneak and few kisses in between. I feel something hit my leg and when I look down on the floor I see a red ball. There are two little children, a boy and a girl who are standing a few feet away from us.

I get off of Jack's lap and go over to the children and hand the ball to them. They both have light brown hair, and the girl has green eyes, while the boy has brown eyes. They look to be about 5 or 6 years old.

"Thank you," the girl mumbles to me.

"Your welcome," I smile back at them. Their mother walks over to me and thanks me for giving me the ball.

"Of course. They are adorable, how old are they," I ask her.

"Aww you are the sweetest. My youngest is William, but he goes by Will and he is 5 years old. My daughter is Mary and she is 6 years old, about to be 7 though." I nod at her and smile. We make a little bit of talk, and Jack eventually comes over to us.

"Hi, I'm Jack."

"I'm Flora," he nods his head at her and smiles. We tell Flora about what happened on the Titanic, and she smiles at us.

"You guys are the cutest couple," I giggle and thank her.

"Well, I have to go back to the children, I'll talk to you two soon and if not good luck."

"Thank you," Jack and I both responded to her. He takes my hand in his and we walk around the balcony a little bit.

Thank you for reading, and make sure to comment below what I can improve on and what you want to see. 

-Ag :)