Chapter 2

Jack's Pov:

I feel someone moving beside me as I start to open my eyes, and I see a mass of curly red hair. Rose, it's Rose. I feel my body aching and I look up to see the sun shining directly on me.

"There's a ship right up ahead, you got up just in time."

Rose turns over to face me, and slowly moves so she is resting between my legs. I looked into her green eyes, which now looked grey underneath the sunlight.

"Jack, you're awake." She wraps her arms lightly around my waist and I pull her close. I place a light kiss on her forehead and rest my head on hers.

"I'm here Rose," I mumble into her red curls. I make no motion to move from the position we are in, but I wrap the blanket around me even tighter if possible. I hear people yelling from the ship as we get closer to it. Rose slowly gets off of me but keeps her black coat and blanket on. She stands up on the boat, and looks in the direction of the big ship near us. I slowly sit up as well, and I feel my head pounding. My body is still aching from being in freezing cold water for so long. I lean against the side of the boat, and I see Rose turning around and looking at me. She walks towards me and sits down next to me.

Rose's Pov:

I slowly sit down next to Jack after he gets up. I turn to look at him and he rests his hand on my cheek.

"I love you Rose," he connects our lips. No words need to be said as I know what he is thinking. We are just happy to be alive and be with each other. I break the kiss and run my fingers through his soft blonde hair.

"I love you so much Jack." I lean over to peck his cheek and he entwines our fingers. I rest my head on his shoulder and just sit in silence for a few minutes until we can get onto the big ship.

We are taken onto the ship and given more blankets, food, and water. They set up areas for us to rest in and little rooms for us to sleep in till we get to a safe place. This ship is also going to America which is good because Jack and I can go there for a fresh start.

"Rose, we can stay in this room. This nice couple is bringing us a change of clothes and a few extra things they have." I nod at him as he takes my hand and leads me to the little room we are sharing. It has a little makeshift bed with a little bag on it. There is a small bathroom with a few towels and a hairbrush.

"Rose, we have a few things in here which we can use for the next few days, or till we reach the destination." I nod at him and walk towards him. I wrap my arms around him from the back and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Hi," I whisper into his ear. He turns around to face me and wraps his arms around my waist. He pulls us onto the bed and flips us over so he is on top of me. He starts to place light kisses down my neck and I run my fingers through his hair.

Jack's Pov:

I start to kiss down her neck as she runs her fingers through my hair. She puts her hands onto my stomach, and I connect our lips again. I play with the back of her dress where its tied up tight on her, "Jack, please."

She looks up into my eyes and pecks my lips.

"Is anybody in here, food is ready," I hear a knocking on the door followed by a woman's voice.

"Shit," I curse out as Rose giggles.

"Yes, we are coming," I called out and got out of bed. Rose walks over to the mirror and tries to wrangle her hair into a low bun.

"Do I look ok," she walks over to where I am standing by the door. I wrap my arms around her waist and peck her lips.

"You look beautiful," she gives me a smile and we head out the door together. 

That's the second chapter. Thank you so much for reading, and male sure to comment below what I can improve on. I'm not really sure about how long this story will be and really what's going to happen, I'm just going with the flow. I do have another story which I am trying to finish, so this isn't my main story but I will try to update whenever I can. 

-Ag