Chapter 16

Jack's Pov:

"Rose come on, we are going to be late."

"One minute I am coming," I hear her call out from the bedroom. We have an appointment with the doctor today to make sure that her pregnancy is going along smoothly.

She walks over to me with her hair down and her purse in her hands. She's glowing. Her cheeks are all flushed and her lips are swollen from her habit of biting down on them. I lean down and peck her on the lips. She takes my hand in her and smiles.

"Ok, let's go now," I nod and close the door behind me. She is starting to show a little bit, at almost 3 months.

We walk into the clinic hand-in-hand.

Rose's Pov:

I feel myself getting a little nervous when we walk into the clinic.

I lay on my back on the little bed and Jack holds my hand. I wince a little bit when the doctor puts the cool gel onto my stomach for the ultrasound.

"Jack, look," I point at the little screen. The baby is still very small, and in the ultrasound, it looks like a little bean.

"It's too early to determine the gender of this appointment, but if you guys would like, I can prepare the equipment for the next appointment to find out the sex of the baby," Doctor Win finishes with a smile.

"I'll leave you two alone for a little bit to decide while I go get some reports back." I nod my head and smile. Jack slowly helps me get up so I am sitting upright.

"Do we want to find out the gender at the next appointment or wait till the birth," I look up at Jack and question him?

"Well, I want to find out if we are gonna have a mini Jack or mini Rose, but it's up to you," I smile at him and nod.

"I can't wait either, so we can tell Doctor Win," he nods and I hold my hands in his. I still can't believe this is real, I mean it was just a year ago I was engaged to Cal against my will, and now.

The Titanic changed our life. I look at Jack who is looking around at the diagrams in the room. I got lucky with him, he is everything I could ever have in my life and so much more.

"Penny for your thoughts," I hear Jack's voice break the silence.

I just shake my head and smile.

"Ok Ms. Bukater and Mr. Dawson, have you come up with a decision," Doctor Win questions us once she comes back into the room.

"Yes, Doctor Win, we would like to find out the gender." She nods and writes down in her notebook.

"You two are set, make sure to start eating larger portions, you are eating for two now." I nod at her and smile.

Jack helps me off the bed and we walk out of the clinic together. 

Thank you all so much for reading! Comment below what you guys think the gender will be or if you think it will be twins. I hope you all enjoyed! 

-Ag :)