part 27

AN: I had no motivation, and idk how dates work. Just plz, give me mercy.
____
>Time skip, they went to the pet store<
>Gabi POV<
We are here just to look at the stuff June wants for the cat, but I swear if I have to pay for anything I will lose my cool. He’s getting distracted by all the small animals in the store, right now he’s looking at a few baby bunnies. Maybe he changes his mind and wants a rabbit instead? That's fine too, I just know a cat would suit him better than a rabbit. Yeah, both are cute, but a cat would suit June's chill/ lazy-ish personality better. "Gabiiii~ what about a bunnyyyyyyy. They are so adorableh" I knew it. "Well where would you put the cage? And when you are at school or work? The rabbit would just sit in their cage. And you talked about cats with Adam and he was cool with it. but maybe he doesn't want a rabbit." Not trying to get him out of buying a rabbit, just pointing that out so he actually thinks before buying stuff, he usually doesn't do that. One time he almost bought a parrot, thankfully I was there to talk him to his senses again.. "hm.. you are right. Where are the kittens located by the way?" June stands up straight and stretches a bit, well he was on the floor looking at baby bunnies for 15 minutes so.. "it's like, half an hour train ride, but remember. We are not getting any animal today." I remind him and he just ignores me 100% rude much.. We continued looking at all the animal stuff, stopping a few times to look at fishes. Had to remind him that if he gets a fish tank, he would have to clean it very often. This is why he never goes shopping alone. 
      We end up buying a few cat toys and food & water bowls. We can get pretty much everything else from Gemma, since she has a lot of old cat stuff that Cali doesn't need  anymore. But now, we are getting lunch at some random fast food place. June being the child he is, he got a kids meal and I got just some cheese burger and fries. Honestly it doesn't taste that bad, but it's not good either. "Gabi, lookie. I got a small penguin plushie from this. Totally worth of 7$." June shows a small penguin plushie, he seems so happy about it.. "June how are you so cute." I say without thinking and he immediately looks away from me, avoiding eye contact again. He may be aggressive and scary to people, but oh he's such a softie who can't take a compliment. "Uno reverse card..", "eh..?" Eh? EH!? THAT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE. I must look so stupid with my shocked face, June's small giggle..? Confirms that. "Gabi don't be so shocked, you say stuff like this to me all the time" Ehhhh, that is true but like, he doesn’t answer with the same energy, ever. “Eh, I guess you’re right. I was still surprised” It’s really hard to imagine June being any kind of flirty, yeah it was just ‘uno reverse card’ but still, maybe he has heard how Chris talks to Adam enough to become like Chris in some ways.

>third person/ my POV<
It was Gabi’s and June’s first date, sure they had “dates” when they were just small kids in every way, they didn’t know what it meant back then. The mall’s rush time started around 3pm, but they still stayed longer. They just wanted some more alone time from Chris and Adam, si ce the other two are always around somewhere and somehow. at this point June and Gabi had bought cat stuff, eaten lunch, walked around the shop and just talked about everything. Life, future, past, present, friends, family, love and even their relationship. We can all just Imagine how red June must have been when they talked about stuff that makes them uncomfortable, comfortable and what things are off limits. June is the only one from the friend group who has never dated anyone, he has gotten the most confessions, since Adam had his girlfriend until maybe a month ago when they broke up, Gabi had dated few girls but that didn't end up well, since the girls were just getting jealous of June getting most of Gabi's attention. And Chris had mentioned few past toxic relationships ealrier, he didn't explain much of it, but we know that much. Even though June got those confessions as letter and face to face, he never accepted them. He never liked anyone before, yeah he tolerated some people more than others, but those people just stayed as acquaintances for him. The only other close person who he had was a friend from school he went to before he moved and started going to the same school as Gabi, but she wasn't anything like Gabi. She was an extrovert and everyone loved her, so basically the opposite of Gabi.
       After some more time of just walking around more, the boys had to leave to make dinner at home, but before that they still had few minutes just privacy.. and Gabi used that time to tease June, what did you think happened? Kissing? Yes. June getting mad? Yes. Gabi laughing his ass off because June is being a tsundere boy? Yes. The security making June and Gabi leave for being too loud and June being June looked like he was trying to fight Gabi..

We know what happened at home, so let's just end the chapter here. And sum the rest of the night as, June and Gabi watching movies and cuddling on the sofa..
___
AN: im sorry this is just.. bad. Just put an F on it and let me leave
Word count: 988