part 2

AN: Hi. I am anxious haha
-----
Tuesday afternoon, Gabi was waiting for June like always. Tuesday was the tech club day so Gabi was just chilling outside of that club room, nobody questioned it since they all knew that he's just waiting for June and not doing any harm. It was getting bit too late and Gabi started worrying, of course he wouldn't show it but he totally was. So, he knocked on the club room door and entered. The club was already used to Gabi being there and sometimes inside the club room waiting for June. "Hulloo, Where's Jun?" Gabi asked like he usually did, and on a normal occasion June would have started panicking and saying sorry to Gabi for worrying him and taking so long. But this wasn't the case,, one of the members replied after a short silence "June never came here. One guy did come and say June was sick and in the nurse's office, so we didn't question it." Gabi was so shocked, he had spent all his day with June except when the clubs started, but that was only for 15 mins.
In a few seconds Gabi found himself running around the school trying to find something, he himself wasn't sure what he was looking for. Teachers and club keepers were yelling after him angrily about no running in the halls. Gabi ended up stopping running when he saw three guys kicking June who was unconscious on the ground. Gabi was boiling up with rage, he didn't control his body with mind, it was all out of pure anger. He beat up the guys until there was blood everywhere and June woke up, well obviously Gabi got many hours of detention along with the guys who beat up June, but Gabi also got a complaint from June, how he could have handled it by himself, which obviously again wasn't true. Let's just say that after that no one ever had the guts to mess with either one of them.
----
AN: It ends here for now, who knows when i will continue