part 22

AN: this is more like a useless extra part.
_____
>Time skip, Gabi came back from his parents<
>Gabi POV<
I wasn’t away for that long, so I hope everyone is still alive. June said that when I’m back I should come straight to his place so that’s what I’m doing. I knock on his door and immediately hear footsteps running. June opens the door and hugs me, and he calls me clingy.. “What’s up June? Did the other two die?” he shakes his head while still hugging me. I’m starting to think that June killed Chris and Adam, that is very possible. “Aghhh, thank god you are back. I don’t think I could have standed even a minute more of Chris trying to flirt with Adam “Platonically”” I regret leaving. “uh, but Chris is like a shy fluff ball-”, “That’s the thing! He says things, and it’s all good. But if Adam responds with the same energy, Chris just goes under the kitchen table and makes these weird crying sounds.” I can’t help but laugh at this, June can’t really handle the boys for a few days without me. Must have been hard for him to not get violent, I need to ask Chris how many times June lost his temper..
             June let’s go of me and we go inside. The first thing I see is Adam facepalming on the couch and Chris laying under the coffee table. His legs are too long, so everything after his knees just aren’t under the table and he’s keeping those crying sounds June mentioned, it sounds like ‘emrgmmmmgmgmmn’ in a really high pitched voice, well as high as Chris’s voice can go. “What did he say this time?” June says and takes a hold of my hand, his hands are colder than normally.. “WELL. OUR BOY CHRIS SAID ‘Can I follow you where you are going right now?’ AS I WAS LEAVING MY ROOM TO GO GET SOME WATER. ‘because Nora always told me to follow my dreams.’ AND I, THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY TO ANSWER. ‘Is your name google, because you are all I have been looking for.’ AND THEN HE STARTED MAKING CRYING NOISES AGAIN.” Damn.. I did miss a lot, but then again this might not have happened if I stayed here. “Ga-BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” Chris is acting like a child, I don’t understand why they are like this all of a sudden.. I sigh and shake my head. “Ga-Bee why am I still single and alone and lonely? I’m stuck with Adam for the rest of my life if I don’t find someone fast.” Chris struggles to come from under the coffee table, but successfully gets out. “True, I want what Ga-Bee and June have.” Adam adds to what Chris said. What me and June have? I look at June and he just looks as tired as ever. “What do you mean by that Addy?” June asks what I was thinking, still in sync. That’s good, but what do me and June have that makes Adam so jealous..?
>June POV<
“What do you mean by that Addy?” I ask, me and Gabi don’t have anything special and Adam being the basic white hetero guy- ok that’s mean. Adam being what society calls a normal one, I wouldn’t expect him to want a strong bond and a friendship that is based on trust with another guy, or maybe I didn’t understand him right.. “Oh it’s just that, you guys are so happy together, like you two are like the only non toxic couple I know, and I want that. A non toxic relationship.”, “I can be your non toxic relationship-”, “Chris no.” Chris has been a lot more confident lately, it’s interesting how he switches between a shy soft boy and a confident emo boy. Wait up me and Gabi are not a couple- “Addy, me and June aren’t in a relationship.” Ok Gabi said it first, it’s all good. Lately Adam and Chris have been coming up with nicknames for people they know, and gabi is now Ga-Bee because depending on what way you look at a bee you can think it’s cute or scary and that apparently reminds them of Gabee- Gabi. “Oh but like, you two are holding hands right now, and you two talked all night i guess on facetime and fell asleep on that too-” Why has he been awake for that long, me and Gabi started talking around midnight. He can’t even blame Chris for keeping him awake since Chris has always gone back home for the night to make sure his little sister is still alive and well.
           “How do you know that, don’t you have morning shifts most of the time? So you go to sleep early?” I ask, I wonder what’s his answer, maybe he’s going to try and lie his way out. “June I- You really don’t notice that I leave at the same time as Chris to go to my night shift, and I come home around 3am.” Wait what- I look at him, clearly confused and he just starts laughing at me. I check at Chris and because his hair is up for once, I can see that he’s looking at Adam with those sparkles in his eyes. The kid really admires Adam, yes we call Chris a kid. Yeah he’s the tallest, but he's a year younger than me, Gabee and Adam. So he’s a child in my eyes. “Gabi, do you see what I see?” I ask and turn to look at Gabi. “I sure see Chris being a simp for someone who has confidence but is broke as fck.” Yup, he sees the same thing as I do. “I AM NOT A SIMP-”, “Chris you literally do whatever Addy says..” I’m scared of what Gabi will say next, but at the same time. Whatever it is, it’s going to be hilarious. “That is not true.” Chris trying to defend himself by opening his hair to cover his eyes is one of the many things that Chris always does in weird situations.. I didn’t like Chris at first, but now that he has Adam I don’t have to be so jealous and scared that he would take Gabi away. That was just a week or two ago, and I’m already thinking that I was so stupid back then.. “”LOLOL, oh my god Chris nooooo, your pretty eyes! I want to see themmm” Wait Adam was standing on the couch, I didn’t even realize that until now that he came down. Chris lets out a small awkward laugh while Adam is trying to move his hair out of face, not being vet successful..

      Our rest of the day was nice, Gabi annoying Chris and Adam while we all except Gabi since he didn’t want to. Were playing video games, honestly I could get used to living with all of them, but maybe not yet.. Who knows what happens to our friendship when we all go to different schools, and this came to my mind when Adam mentioned not knowing what he wants to be professional at, so I started thinking. I didn’t think this through, as a kid I didn’t think about the future because I thought I wouldn’t survive to this point, but then I met Gabi, and now I’m just lost..
____
AN: bleb
Word count: 1237