part 3

AN: question of the hour, why am i awake.
-----
Back to Gabi running to the archery club, where June was already waiting and just scrolling through his phone. "AYO! BITCH BOY!" Gabi yelled while starting to slow down his running. "oh hi baby boy" June answered like it's the most normal thing ever. June put his phone away and picked up his club bag, "So, i heard you had a talk with Mr. Smith? how did that go?" June asked while starting to walk away towards the school gates, and of course Gabi followed. "It wasn't anything serious-" Gabi started, but got interrupted by June, "you said that when your leg was broken", "well that was a different thing, Alexander just wanted me to rate his book about a childhood story.." Gabi finally got to explain without June interrupting, which was rare. Usually if Gabi had to explain something he would have to get June distracted with a game or sweets, but this time it was just too easy. In Gabi's eyes it was suspicious, but he let it go. "You know, someday you are gonna get trouble for calling teachers by their first name" June answered with a small tired laugh.
After that conversation their walk home was more quiet than usual, it wasn't awkward silence. More like "what is this silence", it wasn't supposed to be there. When they got to June's house Gabi stopped, starting to be way too anxious with the silence. "what the fuck is wrong with you today?" Gabi asked, sounding annoyed. He didn't mean it like that, he was just worried, and obviously June knew that. Or he was supposed to know.
>June POV<
I Have been anxious all day, yeah I can cover it up with a nice smile and calm voice in school and clubs, but with Gabi it's 100% different. If I try to give a nice smile to Gabi he just freaks out and tries to take me to the hospital, I wish I could forget that memory. Our walk has been so uncomfortable, but yet again I would rather not go home to that bitch. We stopped, Gabi is looking at me like he looks at kids at the playground, annoyed. "what the fuck is wrong with you today?" oh no he sounds so annoyed, maybe i should have given him a nice smile. I can feel my hands sweating like crazy, I can't just tell him can I? what would I even say, "Oh hey i have a crush on this one guy and my step mom found out and now she has taken all my games and my phone", no i could never say that to him. "My stupid step mom is a homophobic bitch and took every thing from my room." WHY DID I SAY THAT, WHY DID I PHRASE IT LIKE THAT. NOW HE'S TOTALLY GONNA DO SOMETHING STUPID! "She. did what now..?" Gabi asked in a 10 times darker tone, his voice got so low, like corpse husband's, it kinda made my spine shiver. i don't like that. Or do I, i don't. Right?
"Can we just not? I really don't feel like going home, and I bet your sister is home and making dinner can we just-", "No." Ok now i know Gabi is being serious about this, he never interrupts me, it's always me doing it to him. He's just a big softie.. At least to me. "I have few words for Cassandra." Gabi said while opening the gates to my front yard and walking towards the front door. I panic. I grab his wrist and try to drag him away, but knowing him, he's way too strong AND HE DOESN'T EVEN DO ANY SPORTS. It's too late now. Oh my god this stupid over grown cactus emo boy is going to be the death of me..
---
AN: Am i doing a cliffhanger? Yes i am.
Word count 655