part 1

AN: plz dont judge too hard
---------

"He was just 18 when he got kidnapped-- ok what the fuck is this? This is so unrealistic", Gabi said while reading the book his teacher gave him. "Gabi,, I wrote that book off of something that happened in my childhood, so i appreciate your honest opinion but that's just rude." his teacher Mr. Smith answered disappointed in Gabi's opinion. "But like,, ugh- i'm not even in the book club, so why do i have to rate this?" To Gabi this was a waste of time, he wasn't in any clubs. Yeah his best friend was in many clubs, but he still didn't understand. "I wanted an outsider's opinion, if i asked June to read this he would not give me an honest opinion, because he thinks this puts his english grade up." Mr. Smith explained, Gabi only listened half of it though, like always. "well does it..-?" Gabi asked while lifting his deep brown eyes from the book. Mr. Smith just sighed and shook his head as a sign for "no". "Welp, I will be off then. I need to go pick up Jun from archery. See ya next week Alexander" Gabi said while packing the book into his backpack, Mr. Smith didn't get to scold him for calling a teacher by their real name since Gabi is always running when it comes to June.
Bit of a flashback to their first day in 7th grade at Grav park school, Gabi was a basic bully and what people call a "playboy" and June was just a new nerd and a technology genius in Gabi's class. Everyone expected them to hate each other or to Gabi full on bully June, but for some reason that didn't happen. Within the first month they became best friends, people would see Gabi walking around the campus alone before June came, but now all people would hear June and Gabi,, Well more like June yelling and hitting Gabi and Gabi would just be laughing his ass off. It didn't take long for people to see Gabi outside of the club rooms waiting,, for June obviously. One time a girl stalked Gabi waiting for June and it seemed like he was just in a normal bad mood, but when June stepped outside of the club room Gabi's face would immediately lit up like an excited puppy when it's owner came home.
Fast forward, it became very clear to everyone that no one is allowed to mess with June or there will be consequences, an enemy of Gabi's found out about this in a very painful way,, that story goes something like this: