part 16

AN: i took a short break, having some problems
____
>Still Chris POV<
I come back to consciousness and notice Nora walking circles in front of me while phone on her ear, more specific. My phone, who could she have called.. “Nora?”, she turns to look at me with tears in her eyes, what the hell happened? “Chris don’t scare me like that! That wasn’t a fun prank” I get up from the couch and stretch, how long was I out? “I don’t know what you are talking about. Also what time is it? Do I make dinner or..?” I ask and she just looks at me kinda angry, maybe I should have asked what’s going on instead of food.. “You wouldn’t wake up even when I yelled at you. And it’s 11pm.” 11PM?! what the heck, I was out for 5 hours?? It sure doesn’t feel like it.. I scratch my neck without thinking about it much, I mean I did make Nora worry and I need to figure out a way to apologize. Before I get to say anything else Nora yawns, yeah of course, it is pretty late for her.. “Let’s just go to sleep ok? I was just so tired from school that I fell asleep, and you know I’m a heavy sleeper..” I try to make her just go to sleep. I honestly don’t want to sleep anymore, I’m more hungry. I hear her mutter a ‘fine’ and see her leave and go to her room. I guess i should just go to sleep too..
>Time skip, next morning<>Gabi POV<
         Me and June stayed up pretty late last night, he was playing and I was just chilling with him, so now that we are on our way to school to get our report cards he’s just taking a nap. His head is resting on my shoulder and his untamed hair is covering his eyes from the sunlight. The train stops and I text what part of the train me and June are to Chris. After few minutes I see a familiar tall as fuck redhead comg towards us. “Morning, did ya sleep well?” I ask while he sits in front of me, he nods slowly and silently yawns “I was just doing homework pretty late, sorry. Is June ok?” homework? Is that the best lie he could come up with, I leave it be, mostly because I feel June move next to me. “Well look at that, the baby is awake” I say and June hits my arm lightly. He rubs all the sleepiness away from his eyes and mutters a good morning to Chris, are they actually getting along now? If they are, I have to know what happened. It’s not normal for June to open up to anyone this fast, or at all if we are being realistic here.
        “Hey June, when are you moving to your apartment again?” Chris asks after a moment of comfortable silence. “Uh, some day around next week, why?” after that it was silent again, I guess they are talking privately on their phones or something, but it’s so weird. Why are they getting along all of a sudden. I’m getting too worked up from this, it’s all good right? Everything is ok..
      The train stops at the stop where we walk to school from. At this point June and Chris aren’t talking anymore. Like normally, June is walking on my right side and holding my hand while scrolling instagram, but normally me and Chris would be having a conversation but no. He’s just walking on my left side and looking around. It doesn’t take us long to get to the school. Me and June part ways with Chris since he’s in a different class, and also a year younger than us. As me and June enter our classroom he lets go of my hand and goes to his seat that is right next to mine. Today we are a bit early so there are just a few other students talking to each other in groups, but I know there will be more people in a few minutes.
         I was right, it took like 10 minutes for the classroom to become full with people that I have never talked to since I have June. The teacher walks in and tells everyone to go to their seats. Some random jock looking guy sits on the other side of June, usually I wouldn’t pay attention to people around us since no one has the nerve to talk to June when I’m around, and I’m always around. But at least no one should have the nerve, I guess this guy did the online classes and just getting his report card here. He’s talking to June, yeah obviously June is focusing on his phone and not on the guy, but it still bothers me. “Excuse me, what are you doing?” I ask the guy, he looks at me surprised, like he didn’t see me sitting here. “Uh, having a conversation with this guy.” He points at June, honestly this guy makes me laugh a bit. I guess JUne heard me laugh since he took his eyes off his phone and is now looking at me, “What did I miss?” He’s so clueless to his surroundings, cute. “Oh just that guy next to you trying to have a conversation with you.” I say and I see a small annoyed glare in June’s eyes. June turns around to look at the jock guy looking pissed at me for getting June’s attention so easily.
       >June POV<
      Why does this random dude want to have a conversation with me, I don’t feel like talking to people. I just want my report card and go home- or well this case to Chris’s place. I’m excited to see his home, but at the same time scared, I have never been to anyone else’s house other than Gabi’s house.. “Oh sorry, I was zoning out, do you need something?” I ask the random guy. He has light brown hair and brown eyes. He looks like a normal guy to me.. “Your number would be cool~” WHAT!? This guy has some nerve to talk to me like that when Gabi is right there. WHAT DO I DOOOOO- Oh wait- “ok cool, what do you need it for” I say as I pretend to put my phone number down on a piece of paper. “Oh just need it for talking, so we can plan our date for today” His smirk makes me want to puke so much.. “A date you say? Sorry I’m not gonna cheat on my boyfriend.” I say and point at Gabi, he looks a bit shocked for a second but understands the situation, the guy’s face goes pale, like a mask has been lifted off and this is the true him.. “He’s your boyfriend- I.. Oh shit I am so fucking sorry- Just that some of my friends dared me to come ask you out. I’m actually here just to get my report card I am so sorry-” The guy gets up, and looks like he isn’t actually much taller than me. “Oh who are your friends actually, I would like to have a talk with them.” Gabi needs to chill, but then again, I can’t stop him from doing things anyways.. “Oh- uh.. I will just show you when the teacher is done giving the cards-”, “yeah sure.” Gabi seems more annoyed than usually. The random guy sits back down next to me and I notice Gabi glaring at him silently for time to time.. He’s being so cute when trying to be scary..
>Time skip<>Gabi POV<
       After the teacher gives us the report cards we stay in the classroom for a while, the teacher thanking us for great years and stuff, everything boring. After that I get up first and June isn’t far to follow when we exit the classroom, also the guy follows us. “So, any idea why your friends dared you to ask Jun out?” I ask, I have calmed down more, no one noticed but the whole report card giving ceremony thing me and June held hands. We have done that since the first year we met, it has just become a habit we do when either one of us is anxious or scared. “Honestly no idea.. Some of them are a bit mean and think they are super cool by daring others to do stuff.. I wouldn’t be friends with them if I had other options.” The guy explained a bit sadly, damn I pity him so much, he’s like a lost puppy and not some guy with a huge ego.    “Uhm. so my so called friends- oh actually there are they coming” The guy points at a group of people, “Gabi-” June sounds very hesitant. I wonder why- Well that’s clear now. Above all of the other guys from the group I spot a tall redhead smiling and laughing with the other boys and few girls. I need to understand this situation before I start using violence again.
-------
AN: damn
The random guy looks somewhat like this:

-------AN: damnThe random guy looks somewhat like this:

Beautiful art is not mine
Word count:1537