part 13

AN: ehe love go brr
___
>Chris POV<
June was muttering something again, I guess he does that without knowing and Gabi hasn’t told him, not like I could tell him since he would just yell at me and call me a liar, not that him yelling at me would be anything new though... I think I asked him about sensitive and personal things after all. I look at him, he is pretty. I don’t get how he’s single. Yeah he’s a bit short for an 18 year old boy, but that shouldn’t matter to people and if you get to know him on a more personal level he isn’t all that bad. I guess no one dares to try to get to know him like that, or maybe he doesn’t want anyone. His hair glows a bit gold-ish when he looks at the clear sunset from the window and his clear blue eyes look like diamonds, how isn't he getting millions of love letters.. He hums something to himself, “How do you know if you're in love?” I did not expect that, he side eyes me a bit and smirks. I guess he could see my shocked eyes, I can’t keep eye contact with him. Every time Iook at his eyes I feel like I’m drowning in a clear ocean, it doesn’t feel good. I look outside and take a deep breath.
            “I guess it depends what kind of person you are” I don’t know what else to say, yeah I have had few partners in the past, but I was a kid back then. I didn’t know what love was, and I still don’t know, now I'm just waiting to meet the right one. “any experience?” June opening up even a little to me already is a miracle itself, but him also asking for advice just blows up my mind. “Well yeah, but they didn’t end that well..”, “What was it like? to be committed to another human being?” he’s asking the questions so fast that I don’t get to even think of answers that would actually help. “Of course you don't, you're just committed to your games. I guess married to the grind? Haha, sorry-” I need to buy more time to think, I don’t want another one of those awkward silences to fill the room. He looks at me a bit annoyed, I think that worked. “I’m serious Chris. You already know that I don’t just play around- and shut up about the game references. I take your rights to say them away.” I laugh a bit, June can be funny when he wants to, but he just doesn’t usually want to when Gabi is not around. Or more like when I’m around, but it's fine.  “ok ok, being serious.. hmm..  For me it was like.. I wanted to be with that person all the time, they were always on my mind the first thing in the morning and last thing I think when I’m going to sleep. When we were alone together, I got butterflies from every small touch we had. They made me happy, like a little kid about to open Christmas presents, but make it everyday.” I hope that was good enough for him, he seems to be deep in thought. Really deep in thought, he has been humming and muttering for 20 minutes again, it's boring to wait for him to snap back to reality.. “I want that.. Too bad no one tolerates my real personalityyyyy” June seems a lot more chill, he’s fidgeting around and not talking in a stone cold tone, I look at the clock and notice it’s very soon 5pm, meaning Gabi will be out soon, that explains the change in personality. And by very soon, the clock rang as a sign for clubs and detention to be over. June basically runs to the detention door, before he could even get there Gabi is out. I just see June jumping to Gabi picking him up. They are talking something, no idea what since I’m still at the window. They totally look like soulmates, I want something like that, but only time will tell.
      >Gabi POV<
I have been talking about what happened with the detention keeper, she seems to understand that I didn’t do much wrong. I told her what happened, so she counted it as me just defending myself and someone who’s smaller than me. Luckily she hasn’t ever seen Chris, and when I said “he was threatening my friend” she just thought I’m talking about June. Clock was soon hitting 5pm so I already got up and went for the door. She wasn't happy  but before she said anything the  bell rings and I smirk. I leave and shut the door behind me, I don’t get to even look around much when June has already tackled me for a hug. He has always been like this after I’m out of detention, maybe he thinks that if he lets go of me, I would disappear. Honestly that is really cute and sweet knowing how toxic this small man can be. “Where did you leave Chris?”, “Oh he’s by the window” I check and Chris indeed is by the window just staring off to space. I have to say sorry to him after I got mad at him for basically no reason. “Can you go down June?” June shakes his head and tightens his legs around my waist. “Come on now, can’t leave Chris alone” I hear him groan and he let’s go of me.
      We go to Chris and I explain to him that I’m sorry for getting mad at him for no good reason. I wonder what he and June talked about since he seems to be spacing out a lot more than usual. Me and June keep talking about the things we need to do for his apartment before he can move the rest of his stuff there. On the train it’s the same, June even tried to talk to Chris about his games but he didn’t seem to listen at all. He got off at the right train station so that’s good, but I am still a bit worried about him…
-----
AN: Life.
Word count: 1043