20.

Today was now two days before my birthday and I was in la checking on my dad.

He was still in a coma but I missed being in his presence .

" papito" I smiled as I rubbed through his hair . I've gotten better with seeing him like this even though he's in a coma , he's not dying and that's something I could work with .

" it's almost my birthday ..I really don't know what I'm doing for it since you won't be able to spend it with me " I slightly smiled.

" I think jayson has something planned though" .

I sighed and sat down " I think I'm really attached to deuce and I thought I was the reason why his mom had gone mia is because of me but not I'm convinced I have nothing to do with it .."

For another hour I sat with him and talking here and there , the doctor had told me he could hear me he just can't move or open his eyes .

______

" could I get the six piece regular wings and a small water, extra ice " I told the cashier .

He nodded his head and finished the order . I moved to the side so the next people could order .

I waited two minutes and the gave me my bag . " you have a nice day , stay safe " I smiled and they said the same .

I walked out and as I was walking I felt hands cover my eyes .

I froze " who the hell-"

Then I smelled a familiar scent and instantly turned around . " jayson .." I laughed .

" you ruined the surprise, turn back around so we can do it again " he smacked his lips .

" boy no !" I chuckled. "Lon Lon !" Deuce squealed holding his arms up .

I gave my food to jay and picked up deuce " Heyy my favorite person ever. " I smiled and he hugged me around my neck .

" I feel offended " Jay spoke . " tell daddy shhh , he's ruining the moment"

Deuce lifted his head back up and told Jayson to shh making us laugh .

We went to go sit down and I opened my food . " you guys hungry?" I asked but he shook his head .

" you want some deuce ?" I held a wing and he said yea and reached to grab it .

" you can't eat it like that , here" I giggled and ripped some pieces off for him and let him eat .

" what are u guys doing here ?" .

" that's for me to know and for you to find out , plus deuce missed you" he smiled while playing with his hair.

  " I missed you more dude!" I ticked him as he began laughing un controllably .

  " dang you didn't miss me? I ain't even get a hug yet!" Jay cried his arms . I glared at him " now you know I missed you " .

  He leaned forward on the table " say it in Spanish" he smirked . 

I rolled my eyes playfully " te he echado de menos " . "Te he e-echado más de menos, mi amor" He spoke and it completely blew me away.

  " jayson ! When did you even-" I was speechless cause he only knows Spanish words, how the hell..

" I been practicing that the whole plane ride here" he shrugged like it was nothing make me giggle.

  " deuce let's go wash your hands. Will be back" He kissed my hand and he went inside wingtops bathroom .

I cleaned up the garbage and threw it away . As I pushed in my chair jayson and deuce came back out .

" okay for real , what are you guys doing here " I put my hand over my eyes cause the sun was bright out .

He playfully rolled his eyes " it's a surprise baby " he put his free arm around me and we walked to my car and he opened my door " I'll meet you back at your place " he pecked my lips and deuce kissed my cheek .

I got in and he went to his car and followed me to my place .

" que?..what's the surprise?" I asked as I set my stuff down on the island and he set deuce downn.

" it's upstairs , vamos " . I picked up deuce as jay led us up to my room and he opened the door .

" I don't see anyt-" my mouth dropped as I seen big letter balloons that said 'happy early birthday' and gifts on my bed .

" w-when did you do this !?" I turned to him . " t'ea ,ayesha and breanna helped me plan it this morning while you were with your dad . Since t'ea has a key she set it up cause I was still on the plane " he chuckled .

" you did not have to do this..but thank you !!" I hugged him .

" anything for you , open them though" he laughed . We both heard the door open downstairs " honey I'm home!!" T'ea yelled .

She ran up the stairs and barged into the room " heyyy yall !" She smiled out of breath making me laugh .

I set deuce back down and hugged her and so did jay . " girl you still ain't open anything ?" She put her hands on her hips .

" okay , okay !" I chuckled and picked up a dior box from t'ea . I opened it and it was the blue and black door sneakers that I been wanting but just didn't have the time to go get them .

" aww!! Thank youuuu" I hugged her . I picked up a square black box that was from jayson and he was smiling hard .

I opened it slowly and it was a tennis chain , a silver locket with a picture of me and deuce and another locket necklace with a picture of me and jay .

" these are so beautiful.." I poked my lip out as I looked at him .

" you like them ?" He smiled and I nodded and gave him a hug .

There was at least 15 more expensive ass presents and then jay said he had one more .

" y'all are spoiling me and I don't like it !!" I groaned making them laugh .

" be quiet, it's the last gift...of today " he chuckled and dug in his pockets .

All of a sudden he gave me a card and I read it " pack your bags cause we're going to México , feliz cumpleaños, reina, te quiero " .

I smiled Big and jumped up and gave him a hug " when are we leaving ?"

" tonight , so imma go and finish packing and I'll see y'all tonight " t'ea kissed my cheek .