4.

The next night..

" y'all I'm on my way to LA , make sure y'all check out the shop tomorrow at 3 ! It's lit from there" I smiled as I ended my video and posted it on my insta story .

I was on my jet and we had took off an hour ago so that means I got four hours left until I land .

Boston time is three hours ahead LA and it's ten at night right now so when I land in LA it'll be midnight .

I put my phone down and looked out the window as the city lights beamed , it was so beautiful and peaceful.

  My mind went straight to jayson tho . Still trying to figure out who that samie girl is but I'm not the type be involved in drama unless someone is speaking disrespectfully on my name or family .

I instantly pictured jay's face and felt myself smile . Jay has always been flirty with me but never this kind of flirty .

But in my past relationships I've been done so wrong so commitment it serious to me . I'm not dating anyone just to date , I wanna actually go somewhere with someone and make actual memories you know ?

  And lord knows if my brother knew how me and jay was , he would love to see us together .

Thinking about him just made me tear up . I missed him with everything in me , not only was he my brother but he was my best friend .

I remember the last time I saw him , which was when he was back in the hospital for the fourth time , he told me " I don't care what happens in your life ,you better not ever give up on yourself . Because I will never give up on you ..all I want you to do is believe in yourself as much as I believe in you "

Little did I know that those were the second to last words he spoke to me , whenever I repeat the words in my head I lose it so for the sake of this event, I'm not gonna think about it

He was a basketball player also , only got to play for three years with though ..

His first two years he played for the New York knicks and then got traded to the lakers , only playing for a year and then he passed .

Him and mom would've been so proud of me and my success but I take them with me everywhere I go , I got both of their names tattooed on me along with some more tatts that I have .

  All this thinking made me tired so I instantly fell asleep , good thing this seat was comfortable.

🧑🏽‍🚀🧑🏽‍🚀🧑🏽‍🚀

"Thank you! Have a nice day " I waved to the owners.

I had landed and hour ago in LA and it's around one in the morning . I just got to the house from my Uber and made it inside .

  I let out a deep breath as I looked around , the house was the same way I left it like the last time I was here .

I took a picture of myself in the full body mirror with the caption " nice to be back LA🕺🏽💕" and posted it on my story .

I texted my dad letting him know I made it to the house and went upstairs to my closet room .

I needed a good outfit for later today so I mus well find one now rather then running late tomorrow. (Outfit on top ) .

I went to use the bathroom first and then got in bed . I was tired but could barely go to sleep so I put on a random Netflix show and scrolled through social media likening every post I seen on insta .