3.

" okay demar I see you being a model !" We both laughed as he got his pictures took .

Since the Spurs were still in Boston from their game yesterday, I had some players come and they agreed to the modeling .

They were doing the skin care part of the business and some of the men's accessories that I had .

" alright next !" One of my photographers shouted and jayson went up .

" aye these glasses fire !" Jay shouted as him , jaylen and tristen dabbed him up .

I just laughed at them watched jay pose , my breathing got heavier and I had to catch myself cause child..

Next we had tristen and then jaylen . Jay came over to me "I should be a model " he smiled down at me .

" no , just stick to basketball " I giggled . " what? You saying I'm not fine enough to model ?" He joked .

" no trust me your fine , but just do what you do best; basketball " I chuckled and immediately regretted it cause I just called him fine .

He just stared at me smiling like a lil weirdo . " you gotta send me the address to the shop " he licked his lips .

" why ? "

" cause I was coming to the opening , duh " he spoke . " I'll text you it " I smiled at him .

I looked over and seen dejounte was now taking his photos meaning he was the last one .

" okay and we always take a group photo at the end with the logo " the main photographer said and the boys nodded .

We all went infront of the white backdrop and I stood in the middle . Jayson was on the left of me and dejounte and on my right as the other boys were on the other sides of them .

The logo was long enough for the three of us to hold it . " alright now give me big smiles , just like that ! Perfect!" Vickey said as she took the picture.

" and one more but I want you guys laughing or doing something!" .

We all looked at each other and that's just what made us laugh .

Tristin tried doing some TikTok dance making us bust out laughing and I turned my head to jay but he was already looking at me and vickey snapped the picture " niceee!" .

We were still cracking up from tristin but I grabbed my phone and started recording " and that's a wrap !" I got all the guys in it .

" period " jay said to the camera making some of the guys laugh at him .

I posted it on my insta story and set my phone down . " thank you guys for this I appreciate it so much ! I know some of y'all will be at the opening so I'll see y'all then " I smiled and the artists and photographers packed their things up .

The room filled up with " it was nice seeing you " and " see you soon's" .

We all hugged and I waved bye to everyone as they left out except for jay .

" you excited?" He leaned on my marble counter top . " for what ?" I looked up at him as I wiped the other side of the counter off .

" for the shop girl ! " he smiled . " very , I just hope everything goes right " I sighed.

He grabbed my hands " it will .."

He was staring literally into my souls making me nervous. I cleared my throat " wanna see the rest of my pictures ? " I moved my hands and he nodded.

I went to grab them from my office and brought them to the kitchen " I just have the paper copy right now but I'll get the frame ones soon " I smiled .

  " wow.." he smiled as he looked through tall of them . " you like them ?" .

  " y-yeah ! You look beautiful in all of these " he cheesed . " but this one-" he pointed out .

  " this is my favorite " he showed me . " that's my favorite one to " I slightly smiled .

" you should post this , it'll really blow up " he nodded his head . " bet " . I grabbed my phone and posted the picture, within thirty minutes I got more likes then usual.

 I grabbed my phone and posted the picture, within thirty minutes I got more likes then usual

" you cannot be commenting like that on my post " I chuckled .

" why not ? I'm just telling the truth " he shrugged looking at me . " because people are going to think we have something going on " I shook my head while looking in my fridge .

" other players comment more bold stuff than me ..you don't say anything though " he sat up straight .

I turned back to him " okay so be prepared to see news articles about us and fan edits .." I chuckled .

I handed him his water " oh I already seen them , according to them they think we would be a cute couple " he laughed .

" do you think we would ?" I boldly asked again, wtf is wrong with me ! . " yeah " he bit his lip causing me to smile at him .

" um I-I have to start packing so I'll see you in LA..?" . " yeah I gotta head out anyway , but yeah I'll see you down there " he got up and gave me a hug , why does this man always smell so good bro ?

" alright , be safe !" I walked him out . " you to " he smiled and walked to his car as I closed my door .

I went to my room and grabbed some clothes and also my luggage .

I have a house in LA also so I have some clothes there too , only reason why I have one there is because my dad lives in LA so I visit very often especially when I'm there for games .

I got a notification that jay had posted but I didn't look cause I needed to finish packing so I could get it out the way .

20 minutes later ..

 I laughed at some people's comments cause people be so bold behind the screen it's crazy

I laughed at some people's comments cause people be so bold behind the screen it's crazy .

I felt my stomach growl and I instantly thought of some Wingstop. I ordered some and while I waited for it to be delivered, I played some music around the house and cleaned up what I needed to .

My food had came and I instantly started eating , one thing about me is that I love me some wings !