13.

Jay opened my door and held my hand as I got out . People were taking pictures and then I realized, this was the first time the public was seeing us together .

  As we walked to the entrance I just smiled so there wouldn't be no photos of me lacking .

We made it inside and it was packed already plus you could hear everyone from the front of the stadium.

  " I have to go now " I spoke looking at my watch . " imma see you out there " he kissed my head .

  I still had a attitude with him but I just hugged him and we went out separate ways .

  " londyn your just on time ! Your announcing the players so I need you to get loose and get ready !" Cole told me .

I nodded and said hello to some more people and started walking my way to the tunnel of the court seeing the teams already lined up .

  " hey guys " I genuinely smiled and stood at the top .

They all said 'hey' 'wassup' and some more things . " y'all not even in order.." I moved lebron infront of his team and put Paul George behind giannis .

  I went to durants team and put Zach behind James harden and jayson infront of jaylen .

  " I need a mic !" I shouted to the people down at the beginning of the tunnel and they gave me one.

It was time to start so I peeked out and they had dimmed the lights . " good luck sis" lebron fist bumped me .

  I smiled and walked to the court and to the middle of it as fans cheered .

  " welcome to the nba all-star game ! " I smiled and everyone screamed .

" tonight's game is a also a raise for money to go to the players hbcu's depending on how many points they make !" .

I took a step back " now..please give it up for the first player on team Durant...making his ninth appearance, James harden from the Brooklyn nets !"

James came out , waved to the fans and stood in line . " next from the Chicago bulls , Zach lavine!" .

  He came out and stood in line . " from the New York knicks , Julius randle !" I smiled as he got in line and waved to me .

  ( I'm tired of saying them getting in the line so imma just say their names 😭🙃)

" from Orlando magic , nikola vućevic !"
"From the Utah jazz , mike Conley !" .
"Also from the Utah jazz , Donovan Mitchell!!" .

  " from the Boston Celtics , jayson Tatum!" I announced as he walked out and winked at me secretly and got in line .

  " from the Brooklyn nets ..Kyrie Irving !"
" from the New Orleans pelicans ..Zion Williamson!"

Soon enough it was time to announce lebron team so I finished that . " and these are your nba all stars !" I smiled as everyone cheered , clapped and shouted .

  All of us got in line for the national anthem by Alesia cara .

  Once she finished we clapped and they turned the lights on as the boys warmed up and I sat at the commentary table infront of them .

  I put on the headset " it's nice to see you out here for the all star game londyn!" I heard into the mic .

  " it's nice to be here mark " I chuckled and seen deuce waving at at me so I waved back .

" I gotta say when you came out the tunnel I think everyone was amazed by your outfit !" He said and the others agreed.

  " you know what they say , drip or drown and I choose to do both " we laughed .

" now which team do you have faith in tonight londyn ?" Mike asked .

" I gotta go with lebron team ..even though some of my favorite players are on durants team , I gotta go with lebron " I chuckled .

" a-and apparently you are dating a nba player , is he in the game tonight ?" One of them asked .

I blushed and looked over at jay as he was sqauting and talking to deuce . " he is , jayson Tatum " I smiled .

$$$

It was now time for the dunk contest and I was done commenting for the night so I went on the other side with the players and sat next to jayson .

" you still mad at me ?" He whispered as the contest started .

" what do you think ?" I looked at him and he smacked his lips . " Ight bet, when we get home I don't wanna hear it " he sat back .

" oh , believe me you won't pendejo" I turned my head back to the contest and clapped as Cassius went .

$$$

" oh my god my feet hurt ! " . I groaned as I took my heels off and put them in my suitcase .

Jays mom decided to take deuce back home with her so we were alone until tomorrow afternoon.

I felt hands untying my corset from the back . " you looked sexy tonight " he kissed my neck .

" thanks " I faced him and he instantly smashed his lips on mine and held my waist .

I kissed back and sat down on the bed while I straddled him .

I slowly started grinding on him making him moan and grunt a little .

I got up and went towards my side of the bed " londyn..I know you did not just-" he threw his head back .

" still a lil mad at you , you don't deserve no coochie tonight " I yawned and laughed .

He crawled in between my legs and laid his head on my stomach. " I'm sorry , for real ."

  " still no coochieee" I sung laughing . He lifted himself up and flipped us over so now I was laying on his chest .

  He didn't have a shirt on so I ran my hand over his abs . " what is a pendejo ?" He asked making me chuckle .

  " a dumbass" I looked up at him . " wowww" we both laughed .

" me and toriah have been having problems.." he rubbed my head .

  " what's going on ?"

" she's not putting in much effort anymore to spend time with deuce , I have to ask her to get him now and to spend time with him ." He sighed in frustration.

  " a-and me and her had a cool bond while co-parenting but it's like I don't even know her anymore " he shrugged .

  Then he lifted my chin up to look at him " that's why the only thing I want is for you to be okay and truthful. Please Always express the things that you feel ...teach me how to love you and always keep it real with me " he starred into my eyes .

  I held out my pinky , I know a little childish. He connected his with mine and I pecked his lips . " if she ever walks out of deuce life , I pray that she doesn't; he always has me and your mom even if me and you don't last...I pray we do though " I giggled at the end .

  " I hope we do to " he smiled . I sat up and straddled him taking my shirt off . " you sure you want to ? Cause imma fuck you up " he bit his lip .

  " do it  then " i smirked and he flipped us over, that's when it all went down ..

___